This Tuesday Practice, 13.September

  • Wolfram von Waldersbach
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2011
      Greetings,

      A couple of quick notes. This upcoming Tuesday pratice, 13.September, will be my last fighter practice in the Middle Kingdom for the foreseeable future. After that, I will be finalizing my preparations for my move to Munich. I look forward to getting in as many passes as I can.

      Also, I still have a few items of armor that I am willing to sell before my move. The items I have left, and the prices I'm listing for them, are as follows:
      -Stainless Steel Spangenhelm (needs padding and strapping)- $200
      -Steel Coat of Plates (modified- this was my body armor before I switched to lamellar)- $200
      -Brigandine Armor (never worn- needs gambeson underneath)- $75
      -1 Heater Shield (has edging- needs to be strapped and painted, and I think it might be Crown legal)- $30

      These are all pretty much half of what I paid for them.

      Anything I have left by this weekend will be going into storage before it gets shipped to Isengau at a later date.

      I look forward to seeing you all there.

      In Service,

      "Voca me cum benedictis"
      2008 Midlands Regional Archery Champion (Kingdom of the Middle)
      Archery Champion to Ullr II and AnneLyse II (Kingdom of the Middle)