Re: [Ayreton] Fight Practice Opportunity - Please read and respond

  • David Valenta
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 7, 2011
      I'm in!

      Guy

      From: Sarafina Sinclair <Sarafina.Sinclair@...>
      To: GreyGargoyles@yahoogroups.com; Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, September 6, 2011 2:56 PM
      Subject: [Ayreton] Fight Practice Opportunity - Please read and respond

      Greeting Gargoyles and Friends,

      I have been talking with Duke Felix from Sternfeld about a class he wants to teach at RUM and asked him about coming to a Grey Gargoyles fighter practice to do the class as a series. He said he is more than willing and has a system that will help anyone to improve no matter what level they're at.

      I want to guage how much interest there would be in a class or series of classes from Duke Felix and then I can begin making arrangements. The classes would happen during the Grey Gargoyles fighter practices on select set of Sundays.

      Please let me know if this is something that you are interested in and would be willing to commit to. I am guessing it would be 3-5 practices depending on how many people express interest.

      All the best,

      Sarafina

      --
      Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL, OP
      Seneschal - Barony of Ayreton

    • gmiller77@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 7, 2011
        Heck, if I had the armour together, or could get loaner gear, is be down to learn from the Duke.
        Any idea when he would be starting the series?

        Alexander
        Pursuivant Aryeton