Re: [Ayreton] Fight Practice Opportunity - Please read and respond

  • mickel14@msu.edu
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 7, 2011
      I'm in, for sure.  Nissan Maxima and AckAck Kanute are also in, although they are not on the Ayreton list.

      Sarafina, thank you so much for working toward setting this up.  It sounds like a wonderful opportunity!

      -Susanna the Short.

      Quoting Sarafina Sinclair <Sarafina.Sinclair@...>:

      > Greeting Gargoyles and Friends,
      >
      > I have been talking with Duke Felix from Sternfeld about a class he wants to
      > teach at RUM and asked him about coming to a Grey Gargoyles fighter practice
      > to do the class as a series. He said he is more than willing and has a
      > system that will help anyone to improve no matter what level they're at.
      >
      > I want to guage how much interest there would be in a class or series of
      > classes from Duke Felix and then I can begin making arrangements. The
      > classes would happen during the Grey Gargoyles fighter practices on select
      > set of Sundays.
      >
      > Please let me know if this is something that you are interested in and would
      > be willing to commit to. I am guessing it would be 3-5 practices depending
      > on how many people express interest.
      >
      > All the best,
      >
      > Sarafina
      >
      > --
      > Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL, OP
      > Chancellor - Royal University of the Midrealm
      > Seneschal - Barony of Ayreton

    • David Valenta
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 7, 2011
        I'm in!

        Guy

      • gmiller77@ymail.com
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 7, 2011
          Heck, if I had the armour together, or could get loaner gear, is be down to learn from the Duke.
          Any idea when he would be starting the series?

          Alexander
          Pursuivant Aryeton