Re: [Ayreton] re: Fight Practice Opportunity - Please read and respond

  • dan welch
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 7, 2011
      I am interested, but my availability on Sundays is limited.  I'll have to see what the dates are.

      -Johan

      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 7, 2011

        I am interested

        Nissan Maxima, Known to grown ups as:

        Daniel Stool

        Senior Research Scientist

        Risk Analysis & Management

        Voice = 630-481-3101

        Mobile= 630-605-3619

        --

        Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL, OP

        Seneschal - Barony of Ayreton

        Valued Quality. Delivered.

        Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information, if you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, then please notify us by return e-mail immediately. Should you have received this e-mail in error then you should not copy this for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other person. http://www.intertek.com

        Intertek Group plc is registered in England No.: 4267576 Registered Office: 25 Savile Row, London W1S 2ES

      • Fern
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 7, 2011
          Excellent idea! I'm in!

          Sunday fighting practice is a good time for visitors. If we have a schedule for Duke Felix, I will also invite our friends from Northshield! Sir Kaydian and Sir Rosine have been happy to visit us on previous Sundays, and I'm sure they'd love to come again!

          yours,

          Fern

          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 7, 2011
            I'm in, for sure.  Nissan Maxima and AckAck Kanute are also in, although they are not on the Ayreton list.

            Sarafina, thank you so much for working toward setting this up.  It sounds like a wonderful opportunity!

            -Susanna the Short.

            Quoting Sarafina Sinclair <Sarafina.Sinclair@...>:

            > Greeting Gargoyles and Friends,
            >
            > I have been talking with Duke Felix from Sternfeld about a class he wants to
            > teach at RUM and asked him about coming to a Grey Gargoyles fighter practice
            > to do the class as a series. He said he is more than willing and has a
            > system that will help anyone to improve no matter what level they're at.
            >
            > I want to guage how much interest there would be in a class or series of
            > classes from Duke Felix and then I can begin making arrangements. The
            > classes would happen during the Grey Gargoyles fighter practices on select
            > set of Sundays.
            >
            > Please let me know if this is something that you are interested in and would
            > be willing to commit to. I am guessing it would be 3-5 practices depending
            > on how many people express interest.
            >
            > All the best,
            >
            > Sarafina
            >
            > --
            > Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL, OP
            > Chancellor - Royal University of the Midrealm
            > Seneschal - Barony of Ayreton

          • David Valenta
            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 7, 2011
              I'm in!

              Guy

            • gmiller77@ymail.com
              Message 6 of 13 , Sep 7, 2011
                Heck, if I had the armour together, or could get loaner gear, is be down to learn from the Duke.
                Any idea when he would be starting the series?

                Alexander
                Pursuivant Aryeton