Saturday Spetember 10th & Sunday September 11th Demo

  • Thorfinn Frisken
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2011
      Greetings!

      Please come join us for two days of fun and demonstrations! We'll be having a demo at Summerfield Zoo in Belvidere on September 10th, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., and on September 11th, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m! We'll be doing heavy and light fighting, as well has cooking and arts demonstrations in various tents. There are also loads of exotic animals to see so bring the kids!

      I will have my cell phone on me if you need directions, or have any questions. (815) 904-2432.

      Location:
      Summerfield Zoo
      3088 Flora Rd.
      Belvidere, IL

      YIS,
      Thorfinn Frisken
      Haus Brandenburg
      Squired to Baron Sir Gunther von Brandenburg
      Member of the Midlands Army
      GKMIT of Shire of Blackhawk
      Webminister of Shire of Blackhawk