Re: [Ayreton] re: Fight Practice Opportunity - Please read and respond

  • Seamus MacBain
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 7, 2011
      Highly interested.

      (willing to bet we can add Dru and Johan to the list as well)

      --
      Seamus MacBain

      On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 7:39 AM, <Scribesquire@...> wrote:
      > I am more then interested in this!
      >

      > Henry
      >
      > Baron Ayreton
      >
      > ________________________________

    • Neal Sherry
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 7, 2011
        yes, I would be very interested

        Dru

        --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Sarafina Sinclair <Sarafina.Sinclair@...> wrote:

        > Greeting Gargoyles and Friends,
        >
        > I have been talking with Duke Felix from Sternfeld about a class he wants to
        > teach at RUM and asked him about coming to a Grey Gargoyles fighter practice
        > to do the class as a series. He said he is more than willing and has a
        > system that will help anyone to improve no matter what level they're at.
        >
        > I want to guage how much interest there would be in a class or series of
        > classes from Duke Felix and then I can begin making arrangements. The
        > classes would happen during the Grey Gargoyles fighter practices on select
        > set of Sundays.
        >
        > Please let me know if this is something that you are interested in and would
        > be willing to commit to. I am guessing it would be 3-5 practices depending
        > on how many people express interest.
        >
        > All the best,
        >
        > Sarafina
        >
        > --
        > Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL, OP
        > Chancellor - Royal University of the Midrealm
        > Seneschal - Barony of Ayreton

      • dan welch
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 7, 2011
          I am interested, but my availability on Sundays is limited.  I'll have to see what the dates are.

          -Johan

          (willing to bet we can add Dru and Johan to the list as well)

          --
          Seamus MacBain

          On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 7:39 AM, <Scribesquire@...> wrote:
          > I am more then interested in this!
          >

          > Henry
          >
          > Baron Ayreton
          >
          > ________________________________

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              Ayreton-digest@yahoogroups.com
              Ayreton-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Christian Fournier
          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 7, 2011
            Sadly, I'm off fighting for 4-6 weeks, after this weekend's big crash (you can find info on James Klock's Facebook page, if you haven't heard. Short version: Tacit and I are alive, beyond many expectations, but are instructed to rest and heal. My car's totaled. I'll see what the state of the armor in the trunk is, later today.)

            That said, I think it's an outstanding idea, and fully support it-- I just might not be able to attend, at least for the first class or two in the series.

            XF

            On Sep 7, 2011, at 9:15 AM, Neal Sherry wrote:

            > yes, I would be very interested
            >
            > Dru
            >
            > --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Sarafina Sinclair <Sarafina.Sinclair@...> wrote:
            >>
            >> Greeting Gargoyles and Friends,
            >>
            >> I have been talking with Duke Felix from Sternfeld about a class he wants to
            >> teach at RUM and asked him about coming to a Grey Gargoyles fighter practice
            >> to do the class as a series. He said he is more than willing and has a
            >> system that will help anyone to improve no matter what level they're at.
            >>
            >> I want to guage how much interest there would be in a class or series of
            >> classes from Duke Felix and then I can begin making arrangements. The
            >> classes would happen during the Grey Gargoyles fighter practices on select
            >> set of Sundays.
            >>
            >> Please let me know if this is something that you are interested in and would
            >> be willing to commit to. I am guessing it would be 3-5 practices depending
            >> on how many people express interest.
            >>
            >> All the best,
            >>
            >> Sarafina
            >>
            >> --
            >> Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL, OP
            >> Chancellor - Royal University of the Midrealm
            >> Seneschal - Barony of Ayreton

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Daniel Stool Intertek
            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 7, 2011

              I am interested

              Nissan Maxima, Known to grown ups as:

              Daniel Stool

              Senior Research Scientist

              Risk Analysis & Management

              Voice = 630-481-3101

              Mobile= 630-605-3619

[...]

              Valued Quality. Delivered.

              Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information, if you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, then please notify us by return e-mail immediately. Should you have received this e-mail in error then you should not copy this for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other person. http://www.intertek.com

              Intertek Group plc is registered in England No.: 4267576 Registered Office: 25 Savile Row, London W1S 2ES

            • Fern
              Message 6 of 13 , Sep 7, 2011
                Excellent idea! I'm in!

                Sunday fighting practice is a good time for visitors. If we have a schedule for Duke Felix, I will also invite our friends from Northshield! Sir Kaydian and Sir Rosine have been happy to visit us on previous Sundays, and I'm sure they'd love to come again!

                yours,

                Fern

                Message 7 of 13 , Sep 7, 2011
                  I'm in, for sure.  Nissan Maxima and AckAck Kanute are also in, although they are not on the Ayreton list.

                  Sarafina, thank you so much for working toward setting this up.  It sounds like a wonderful opportunity!

                  -Susanna the Short.

                  Quoting Sarafina Sinclair <Sarafina.Sinclair@...>:

                  > Greeting Gargoyles and Friends,
                  >
                  > I have been talking with Duke Felix from Sternfeld about a class he wants to
                  > teach at RUM and asked him about coming to a Grey Gargoyles fighter practice
                  > to do the class as a series. He said he is more than willing and has a
                  > system that will help anyone to improve no matter what level they're at.
                  >
                  > I want to guage how much interest there would be in a class or series of
                  > classes from Duke Felix and then I can begin making arrangements. The
                  > classes would happen during the Grey Gargoyles fighter practices on select
                  > set of Sundays.
                  >
                  > Please let me know if this is something that you are interested in and would
                  > be willing to commit to. I am guessing it would be 3-5 practices depending
                  > on how many people express interest.
                  >
                  > All the best,
                  >
                  > Sarafina
                  >
                  > --
                  > Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL, OP
                  > Chancellor - Royal University of the Midrealm
                  > Seneschal - Barony of Ayreton

                • David Valenta
                  Message 8 of 13 , Sep 7, 2011
                    I'm in!

                    Guy

                  • gmiller77@ymail.com
                    Message 9 of 13 , Sep 7, 2011
                      Heck, if I had the armour together, or could get loaner gear, is be down to learn from the Duke.
                      Any idea when he would be starting the series?

                      Alexander
                      Pursuivant Aryeton