re: Fight Practice Opportunity - Please read and respond

  • Scribesquire@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 7, 2011

      I am more then interested in this!

      Henry

      Baron Ayreton

      From: "Sarafina Sinclair" <Sarafina.Sinclair@...>
      To: GreyGargoyles@yahoogroups.com, Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, September 6, 2011 2:56:00 PM
      Subject: [GreyGargoyles] Fight Practice Opportunity - Please read and respond

      Greeting Gargoyles and Friends,

      I have been talking with Duke Felix from Sternfeld about a class he wants to teach at RUM and asked him about coming to a Grey Gargoyles fighter practice to do the class as a series. He said he is more than willing and has a system that will help anyone to improve no matter what level they're at.

      I want to guage how much interest there would be in a class or series of classes from Duke Felix and then I can begin making arrangements. The classes would happen during the Grey Gargoyles fighter practices on select set of Sundays.

      Please let me know if this is something that you are interested in and would be willing to commit to. I am guessing it would be 3-5 practices depending on how many people express interest.

      All the best,

      Sarafina

      --
      Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL, OP
      Seneschal - Barony of Ayreton

    • Seamus MacBain
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 7, 2011
        Highly interested.

        (willing to bet we can add Dru and Johan to the list as well)

        --
        Seamus MacBain

        On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 7:39 AM, <Scribesquire@...> wrote:
        > I am more then interested in this!
        >

        > Henry
        >
        > Baron Ayreton
        >
        > ________________________________

      • Neal Sherry
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 7, 2011
          yes, I would be very interested

          Dru

          --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Sarafina Sinclair <Sarafina.Sinclair@...> wrote:

          > Greeting Gargoyles and Friends,
          >
          > I have been talking with Duke Felix from Sternfeld about a class he wants to
          > teach at RUM and asked him about coming to a Grey Gargoyles fighter practice
          > to do the class as a series. He said he is more than willing and has a
          > system that will help anyone to improve no matter what level they're at.
          >
          > I want to guage how much interest there would be in a class or series of
          > classes from Duke Felix and then I can begin making arrangements. The
          > classes would happen during the Grey Gargoyles fighter practices on select
          > set of Sundays.
          >
          > Please let me know if this is something that you are interested in and would
          > be willing to commit to. I am guessing it would be 3-5 practices depending
          > on how many people express interest.
          >
          > All the best,
          >
          > Sarafina
          >
          > --
          > Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL, OP
          > Chancellor - Royal University of the Midrealm
          > Seneschal - Barony of Ayreton

        • dan welch
          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 7, 2011
            I am interested, but my availability on Sundays is limited.  I'll have to see what the dates are.

            -Johan

            (willing to bet we can add Dru and Johan to the list as well)

            --
            Seamus MacBain

            On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 7:39 AM, <Scribesquire@...> wrote:
            > I am more then interested in this!
            >

            > Henry
            >
            > Baron Ayreton
            >
            > ________________________________

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            <*> Your email settings:
                Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
                (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:
                Ayreton-digest@yahoogroups.com
                Ayreton-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • Christian Fournier
            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 7, 2011
              Sadly, I'm off fighting for 4-6 weeks, after this weekend's big crash (you can find info on James Klock's Facebook page, if you haven't heard. Short version: Tacit and I are alive, beyond many expectations, but are instructed to rest and heal. My car's totaled. I'll see what the state of the armor in the trunk is, later today.)

              That said, I think it's an outstanding idea, and fully support it-- I just might not be able to attend, at least for the first class or two in the series.

              XF

              On Sep 7, 2011, at 9:15 AM, Neal Sherry wrote:

              > yes, I would be very interested
              >
              > Dru
              >
              > --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Sarafina Sinclair <Sarafina.Sinclair@...> wrote:
              >>
              >> Greeting Gargoyles and Friends,
              >>
              >> I have been talking with Duke Felix from Sternfeld about a class he wants to
              >> teach at RUM and asked him about coming to a Grey Gargoyles fighter practice
              >> to do the class as a series. He said he is more than willing and has a
              >> system that will help anyone to improve no matter what level they're at.
              >>
              >> I want to guage how much interest there would be in a class or series of
              >> classes from Duke Felix and then I can begin making arrangements. The
              >> classes would happen during the Grey Gargoyles fighter practices on select
              >> set of Sundays.
              >>
              >> Please let me know if this is something that you are interested in and would
              >> be willing to commit to. I am guessing it would be 3-5 practices depending
              >> on how many people express interest.
              >>
              >> All the best,
              >>
              >> Sarafina
              >>
              >> --
              >> Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL, OP
              >> Chancellor - Royal University of the Midrealm
              >> Seneschal - Barony of Ayreton

              > Yahoo! Groups Links

            • Daniel Stool Intertek
              Message 6 of 13 , Sep 7, 2011

                I am interested

                Nissan Maxima, Known to grown ups as:

                Daniel Stool

                Senior Research Scientist

                Risk Analysis & Management

                Voice = 630-481-3101

                Mobile= 630-605-3619

[...]

                Valued Quality. Delivered.

                Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information, if you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, then please notify us by return e-mail immediately. Should you have received this e-mail in error then you should not copy this for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other person. http://www.intertek.com

                Intertek Group plc is registered in England No.: 4267576 Registered Office: 25 Savile Row, London W1S 2ES

              • Fern
                Message 7 of 13 , Sep 7, 2011
                  Excellent idea! I'm in!

                  Sunday fighting practice is a good time for visitors. If we have a schedule for Duke Felix, I will also invite our friends from Northshield! Sir Kaydian and Sir Rosine have been happy to visit us on previous Sundays, and I'm sure they'd love to come again!

                  yours,

                  Fern

                  Message 8 of 13 , Sep 7, 2011
                    I'm in, for sure.  Nissan Maxima and AckAck Kanute are also in, although they are not on the Ayreton list.

                    Sarafina, thank you so much for working toward setting this up.  It sounds like a wonderful opportunity!

                    -Susanna the Short.

                    Quoting Sarafina Sinclair <Sarafina.Sinclair@...>:

                    > Greeting Gargoyles and Friends,
                    >
                    > I have been talking with Duke Felix from Sternfeld about a class he wants to
                    > teach at RUM and asked him about coming to a Grey Gargoyles fighter practice
                    > to do the class as a series. He said he is more than willing and has a
                    > system that will help anyone to improve no matter what level they're at.
                    >
                    > I want to guage how much interest there would be in a class or series of
                    > classes from Duke Felix and then I can begin making arrangements. The
                    > classes would happen during the Grey Gargoyles fighter practices on select
                    > set of Sundays.
                    >
                    > Please let me know if this is something that you are interested in and would
                    > be willing to commit to. I am guessing it would be 3-5 practices depending
                    > on how many people express interest.
                    >
                    > All the best,
                    >
                    > Sarafina
                    >
                    > --
                    > Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL, OP
                    > Chancellor - Royal University of the Midrealm
                    > Seneschal - Barony of Ayreton

                  • David Valenta
                    Message 9 of 13 , Sep 7, 2011
                      I'm in!

                      Guy

                    • gmiller77@ymail.com
                      Message 10 of 13 , Sep 7, 2011
                        Heck, if I had the armour together, or could get loaner gear, is be down to learn from the Duke.
                        Any idea when he would be starting the series?

                        Alexander
                        Pursuivant Aryeton