Mini - Ball at the Dance Practice

  • Rob Hicks
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2011

      Our 1st Mini Ball!!!
      As promised, I'll be in garb and bearing some food (I'm leaning toward wardons in syrup as I love pears)
      Here is the set list...
      Set 1

      Lorayne Alman
      Petite Vriens
      Heralds in Love
      Gelosia
      Ballo Del Fiore

      Set 2
      Rufty Tufty
      Hearts Ease
      Whirlygig (boom box)
      Black Nag
      Ly Bens Dystonys

      Set 3
      Amoroso
      Contrapasso en Due
      Bizzaria D' Amore
      Gracca Amorosa
      Black Alman
      If requested
      Washerwomans Bransle
      Montarde Branle
      Hyde Park
      Gathering Peascods

      This practice will be hosted by the Medieval Recreation Group; wonderful people who love to dance.
      Please come and end your weekend with some dance. smile

    • Rob Hicks
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2011
        Contact info got chopped...

        Sunday, September 11, 2011, 5:00 PM (till 7:00PM)

        6120 N Harlem, Chicago, IL (map)
        Just come in and go down to the basement