Daily Herald

  • Meurig ap Cynfarch
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2007
      Vanished Wood has received interest from a Daily Herald journalist
      looking to write a feature about our group.

      I responded and mentioned the upcoming Ayreton Carnival.

      Would the event steward or any other event official care to further
      respond with a formal invite to our event?

      Let me know and I will pass on her contact information.

      Meurig ap Cynfarch,
      Chronicler/Webminister
      Vanished Wood
    • Wendy Pastrick
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 27, 2007
        Please keep in mind that when we are contacted by
        local media, the only official representation we are
        supposed to offer is via the Seneschal and/or
        Chatelaine. Corporate has been quite vocal about this
        lately as they want to ensure we are putting a
        positive face forward at all times to the media.

        It's a great pleasure that the Daily Herald has an
        interest in the SCA! I hope the article comes out
        great!

        In service,
        Jale

        --- Meurig ap Cynfarch <nicothoe@...> wrote:

        > Vanished Wood has received interest from a Daily
        > Herald journalist
        > looking to write a feature about our group.
        >
        > I responded and mentioned the upcoming Ayreton
        > Carnival.
        >
        > Would the event steward or any other event official
        > care to further
        > respond with a formal invite to our event?
        >
        > Let me know and I will pass on her contact
        > information.
        >
        > Meurig ap Cynfarch,
        > Chronicler/Webminister
        > Vanished Wood

        Lady Jale bint Amar
        Chatelaine, Tree-Girt-Sea
        Blue Lotus Tribe
        www.bluelotustribe.org
        mka Wendy Pastrick
      • AlexdeSet@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 27, 2007
          Don't forget to contact the media relations officer. See the "Pale" under Kingdom Seneschal deputies for contact info.
          Is mise le meas,
          Alexander de Seton

          --- Meurig ap Cynfarch <nicothoe@yahoo. com> wrote:

          > Vanished Wood has received interest from a Daily
          > Herald journalist
          > looking to write a feature about our group.
          >
          > I responded and mentioned the upcoming Ayreton
          > Carnival.
          >
          > Would the event steward or any other event official
          > care to further
          > respond with a formal invite to our event?
          >
          > Let me know and I will pass on her contact
          > information.
          >
          > Meurig ap Cynfarch,
          > Chronicler/Webminis ter
          > Vanished Wood