Lord Mayor Historical note

  • AlexdeSet@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2011
      Greetings!
           Looking through my notes on something else, I came upon an entry (for Civic Job Appointments) from the First Lord Mayor of Ayreton (back in the Previous Millenium, I believe).

      Sgt Jonathan the Osprey of Wimbern: Precinct Captain & Chief Thug
      Hinoch ben Joseph: Astrologer
      Sayyid Bakhityaar al Rafiiq: Rat Catcher
      Metylda nic Lachlainn: Rat Releaser
      Adrian Flechyr: Alderman
      Dietrich von Hamburg: Head Curmudgeon
      Countess Sir Fern: Mayoral Tax Collector and First Taxpayer
      Kristiana of Arden: Turtle Herder

      Respectfully,
      Alexander de Seton
      First Lord Mayor of the Greater Ayerton Co-Prosperity Sphere