Re: [Ayreton] Baronial Job Openings

  • oneindiesoul@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 4, 2011
      If it is still needed, I can be the Ayreton Rapier Marshal.

      Sent from my Motorola ATRIX™ 4G on AT&T

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 4, 2011
        It would also probably help to be a warranted rapier marshal.

        Tabitha

        --
        Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL, OP
        Seneschal - Barony of Ayreton

      • Sarafina Sinclair
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 4, 2011
          A willingness to serve is the first step. We'll work on the rest.

          Thanks!

          ss

          T-Mobile, America's First Nationwide 4G Network
          Sent by Samsung Mobile