Re: [Ayreton] Baronial Job Openings

  • Andrea Dubnick
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 2, 2011
      Of course for the marshal's job it helps to be an authorized fencer.

      AElfred

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 4, 2011
        If it is still needed, I can be the Ayreton Rapier Marshal.

        Sent from my Motorola ATRIX™ 4G on AT&T

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 4, 2011
          It would also probably help to be a warranted rapier marshal.

          Tabitha

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 4, 2011
            A willingness to serve is the first step. We'll work on the rest.

            Thanks!

            ss

            T-Mobile, America's First Nationwide 4G Network
            Sent by Samsung Mobile