Re: [Ayreton] Baronial Job Openings

  • Joe
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 2 10:14 AM
      I would volunteer for the rapier marshal, but would living in greyhopeless area prevent it?

      Jerome Sutton

      Sarafina Sinclair wrote:

      Greetings Ayretonians,

      Have you been looking for an opportunity to serve, but didn't where to start? Consider becoming a baronial officer! We have the following positions available:

      Web Minister
      Rapier Marshall

      No prior experience is required. All you have to bring is a desire to serve and enthusiam to do a great job.

      Email me if you'd like more details.

      In Service I remain,

      Sarafina

      --
      Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL, OP
      Seneschal - Barony of Ayreton

    • Andrea Dubnick
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 2 1:49 PM
        Of course for the marshal's job it helps to be an authorized fencer.

        AElfred

      • oneindiesoul@sbcglobal.net
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 4 10:50 AM
          If it is still needed, I can be the Ayreton Rapier Marshal.

          Sent from my Motorola ATRIX™ 4G on AT&T

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 4 3:36 PM
            It would also probably help to be a warranted rapier marshal.

            Tabitha

            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 4 5:17 PM
              A willingness to serve is the first step. We'll work on the rest.

              Thanks!

              ss

              T-Mobile, America's First Nationwide 4G Network
              Sent by Samsung Mobile