Re: [Ayreton] Baronial Job Openings

  • Jeffnaggie
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 2, 2011
      Delete immediately - this was supposed to be private to Sarafina.  Kathy if you can get to Richard's email - save me.

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 2, 2011
          Of course for the marshal's job it helps to be an authorized fencer.

          AElfred

        • oneindiesoul@sbcglobal.net
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 4, 2011
            If it is still needed, I can be the Ayreton Rapier Marshal.

            Sent from my Motorola ATRIX™ 4G on AT&T

            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 4, 2011
              It would also probably help to be a warranted rapier marshal.

              Tabitha

              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 4, 2011
                A willingness to serve is the first step. We'll work on the rest.

                Thanks!

                ss

                T-Mobile, America's First Nationwide 4G Network
                Sent by Samsung Mobile