Re: [Ayreton] Baronial Job Openings

  • Jeffnaggie
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 2 10:03 AM
      Richard for the Award of the Saphire.  If he isn't the embodiment of the dream I don't know who is.

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 2 10:07 AM
        Delete immediately - this was supposed to be private to Sarafina.  Kathy if you can get to Richard's email - save me.

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 2 1:49 PM
            Of course for the marshal's job it helps to be an authorized fencer.

            AElfred

          • oneindiesoul@sbcglobal.net
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 4 10:50 AM
              If it is still needed, I can be the Ayreton Rapier Marshal.

              Sent from my Motorola ATRIX™ 4G on AT&T

              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 4 3:36 PM
                It would also probably help to be a warranted rapier marshal.

                Tabitha

                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 4 5:17 PM
                  A willingness to serve is the first step. We'll work on the rest.

                  Thanks!

                  ss

                  T-Mobile, America's First Nationwide 4G Network
                  Sent by Samsung Mobile