Baronial Job Openings

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 2, 2011
      Greetings Ayretonians,

      Have you been looking for an opportunity to serve, but didn't where to start? Consider becoming a baronial officer! We have the following positions available:

      Web Minister
      Rapier Marshall

      No prior experience is required. All you have to bring is a desire to serve and enthusiam to do a great job.

      Email me if you'd like more details.

      In Service I remain,

      Sarafina

      --
      Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL, OP
      Seneschal - Barony of Ayreton

    • Jeffnaggie
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 2, 2011
        Richard for the Award of the Saphire.  If he isn't the embodiment of the dream I don't know who is.

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 2, 2011
          Delete immediately - this was supposed to be private to Sarafina.  Kathy if you can get to Richard's email - save me.

            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 2, 2011
              Of course for the marshal's job it helps to be an authorized fencer.

              AElfred

            • oneindiesoul@sbcglobal.net
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 4, 2011
                If it is still needed, I can be the Ayreton Rapier Marshal.

                Sent from my Motorola ATRIX™ 4G on AT&T

                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 4, 2011
                  It would also probably help to be a warranted rapier marshal.

                  Tabitha

                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 4, 2011
                    A willingness to serve is the first step. We'll work on the rest.

                    Thanks!

                    ss

                    T-Mobile, America's First Nationwide 4G Network
                    Sent by Samsung Mobile