Re: Award Recommendations WAS: Quick, Look Busy! The Royals are Coming!

  • nadezda_zezastrizl
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2011
      Yes, thank you Verena!

      In the (far too many to mention) years I've been playing, I've seen too many people go unrecognized even just for an AoA because everyone thought they'd already had it. And seriously, having met people who've gone 10+ years like that--while contributing a lot--it's just wrong they go unrecognized.

      Not everyone thrives on or cares about awards, but everyone does on some level want to know that they are appreciated.

      While we have more ability to do recognition on the baronial level now, we mustn't forget about our kingdom level recognitions, especially when we've got such wonderful and caring crowns.

      -Nadezda