Regional practice Suanday after Stone Dog Inn

  • David Valenta
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26 9:29 AM
      On the Sunday after Grey Gargoyles Stone Dog Inn, march 4th, the shire
      will host a regional practice in Ida Noyes Hall. We have the Cloister
      Club ( the large room on the first floor) from 11 AM.
      Please come and join us on this last weekend before Gulf Wars.

      Guy Dawkins
    • Scribesquire@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 26 10:33 AM
        Does that mean practice is at 11am then?

        Henry who missed that part after 12th night.  :)

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 27 6:09 AM
          Yes. practice starts at 11 AM (or when the first two fighters show up!)

          Guy