Event thank you's

  • BaronessBaron Ayreton
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29 12:43 PM

      Unto The Foxhunt Event Staff,

      Thank you for a wonderful day. The site was beautiful, and the feast was amazing. Those of us that we able to participate were indeed fortunate! We’d especially like to thank the staff for accommodating our evening court.

      We’d also like to take this time to thank the staff for Ayreton Carnival. In the flurry of Pennsic prep, we were remiss in sending out our thanks there. It was another beautiful site, and terrific feast. It was great that so many cooks were able to show off their kitchen skills via this unique style of feasting, which everyone seemed to  appreciate.

      We count ourselves truly blessed to have such a wonderful barony full of hard working event staffers, and amazing cooks!

      Huzzah!

      THL Nadezda ze Zastrizl,  Sgt Henry of Exeter
      Baroness, Baron Ayreton
    • KelliV
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 29 1:47 PM
        As head cook for both events, I humbly accept the thanks from Your Excellencies, and say in all honesty it was my pleasure.

        Thanks to all those who assisted, participated, or ate.

        It is an honor to serve,

        Kara Atladottir