Doesnt' seem likely for me

  • Amy Woolard
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2011
      As much as I love train travel, and haven't been to a Crown Tourney in ages, I have to say I won't be joining the expedition. If it wasn't a "home football weekend"for Champaign, I would consider motel-ing, as I don't have the stamina to day-trip. I still hope to attend more events, so if any one is thinking Amtrak again for other events, please post to this list. Thanks, Ardena

      "When you stumble, make it part of the dance! "