Re: [Ayreton] FoxHunt Question

  • misreall@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 22 , Aug 24, 2011

      Exactly!

      Anne

      From: "Dougale MacAlestyr" <scadougal@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2011 12:33:30 PM
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] FoxHunt Question

      Which is still true, as I'm a baron...and an Angel's Husband.

      -Dougale
      Message 2 of 22 , Aug 24, 2011
        Shot through the heart
        And you're to blame
        You give Loove.
        A bad name.

        Excuse me for the 80s flashback.

        -Kevin

        She's my squire sister.  I'll shoot her, but I'll do it with love in my heart.

        Hillary

        Hmmm....maybe that can be a new twist on the fundraiser....

        Have people pay to NOT have the baronees shot.  Wonder which would raise more money?

        There is probably not going to be any shoot the baron at Foxhunt....because I am not sure I will be in armor.  I sustained a knee injury at Pennsic (not overly serious) and being older I am not yet fully healed.  With this in mind I believe it best if I took another few days off from being in armor to be sure I am fully healed.

        Henry
        Baron Ayreton

        No shooting the Baron this time.  I can refund any tickets.
        Anne

        The real question left is, "Is it still good with the Baron?"

        -Dougale
        Kitsume, the autocrat, says yes there is room and it is good with her.
        Richard
        On Aug 23, 2011 5:05 PM, "Dougale MacAlestyr" <scadougal@...> wrote:

        > Is there still a need for me to bring out my CA kit for "Shoot the Baron"?
        >
        > -Dougale

      • kharmindh
        Message 3 of 22 , Sep 4, 2011
          I'd definitely be up for "Shots WITH the Baroness"!
          Oh, wait - that was while I was out of town, wasn't it? Dayum!

          Kharmin