Re: [Ayreton] FoxHunt Question

  • Dougale MacAlestyr
    Message 1 of 22 , Aug 24, 2011
      Which is still true, as I'm a baron...and an Angel's Husband.

      -Dougale
      Message 2 of 22 , Aug 24, 2011

        Exactly!

        Anne

        Which is still true, as I'm a baron...and an Angel's Husband.

        -Dougale
        That turns it into Shoot the Angel's Husband.
        Anne

        That's not going to look favorably towards your "Evil Merit Badge"

        Besides, you can still "Shoot the Baron"...

        -Dougale
        She's my squire sister.  I'll shoot her, but I'll do it with love in my heart.

        Hillary

        Hmmm....maybe that can be a new twist on the fundraiser....

        Have people pay to NOT have the baronees shot.  Wonder which would raise more money?

        There is probably not going to be any shoot the baron at Foxhunt....because I am not sure I will be in armor.  I sustained a knee injury at Pennsic (not overly serious) and being older I am not yet fully healed.  With this in mind I believe it best if I took another few days off from being in armor to be sure I am fully healed.

        Henry
        Baron Ayreton

        No shooting the Baron this time.  I can refund any tickets.
        Anne

        The real question left is, "Is it still good with the Baron?"

        -Dougale
        Kitsume, the autocrat, says yes there is room and it is good with her.
        Richard
        On Aug 23, 2011 5:05 PM, "Dougale MacAlestyr" <scadougal@...> wrote:

        > Is there still a need for me to bring out my CA kit for "Shoot the Baron"?
        >
        > -Dougale

      • kevin purtrell
        Message 3 of 22 , Aug 24, 2011
          Shot through the heart
          And you're to blame
          You give Loove.
          A bad name.

          Excuse me for the 80s flashback.

          -Kevin

          She's my squire sister.  I'll shoot her, but I'll do it with love in my heart.

          Hillary

          Hmmm....maybe that can be a new twist on the fundraiser....

          Have people pay to NOT have the baronees shot.  Wonder which would raise more money?

          There is probably not going to be any shoot the baron at Foxhunt....because I am not sure I will be in armor.  I sustained a knee injury at Pennsic (not overly serious) and being older I am not yet fully healed.  With this in mind I believe it best if I took another few days off from being in armor to be sure I am fully healed.

          Henry
          Baron Ayreton

          No shooting the Baron this time.  I can refund any tickets.
          Anne

          The real question left is, "Is it still good with the Baron?"

          -Dougale
          Kitsume, the autocrat, says yes there is room and it is good with her.
          Richard
          On Aug 23, 2011 5:05 PM, "Dougale MacAlestyr" <scadougal@...> wrote:

          > Is there still a need for me to bring out my CA kit for "Shoot the Baron"?
          >
          > -Dougale

        • kharmindh
          Message 4 of 22 , Sep 4, 2011
            I'd definitely be up for "Shots WITH the Baroness"!
            Oh, wait - that was while I was out of town, wasn't it? Dayum!

            Kharmin