Birthday Greetings for Her Excellency

  • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2011
      Happy Birthday your Excellency,

      May the day be bright and joyful, like your heart and your smile.
      May every moment be a memory to cherish, as we cherish every moment we share with you.
      Let not one tear be shed this day, lest it be tears of joy.
      And may the next year bring more happiness, wonder and love then you could hope for.

      Alexander Adelbrecht von Markelingen