Stone Dog Inn Call for Performers

  • Valerie
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2007
      Unto the gentles of the Midrealm

      Currently we are in need of filling spots throughout the day for
      entertainment. Any person or group who would like to perform on stage
      or roaming the halls for extra coin at the upcomming event Stone Dog Inn.
      If interested please contact your student rep. Who has graciously
      agreed to help us organize this ever fun filled event.

      Moira O'Dorran

      For entertainers please contact
      Caillech at ctulloch@...