Re: [Ayreton] FoxHunt Question

  • Dougal MacAlister
    Message 1 of 22 , Aug 24, 2011
      I'll put on my hardwood and you can shoot me.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 24, 2011, at 9:25, Bernal Schooley <bschooley@...> wrote:

      We can't shoot our Baroness! We like our Baroness. We like to shoot our Baron... see the difference? ;)

      On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 9:15 AM, Nadezda <nadezda_z@...> wrote:

      As this is a fund raiser for the Ayreton Angels, I will fill in.

      Nadezda

      Baroness Ayreton

        There is probably not going to be any shoot the baron at Foxhunt....because I am not sure I will be in armor.  I sustained a knee injury at Pennsic (not overly serious) and being older I am not yet fully healed.  With this in mind I believe it best if I took another few days off from being in armor to be sure I am fully healed.

        Henry

        Baron Ayreton

        No shooting the Baron this time.  I can refund any tickets.

        Anne

        The real question left is, "Is it still good with the Baron?"

        -Dougale
        Kitsume, the autocrat, says yes there is room and it is good with her.
        Richard
        On Aug 23, 2011 5:05 PM, "Dougale MacAlestyr" <scadougal@...> wrote:

        > Is there still a need for me to bring out my CA kit for "Shoot the Baron"?
        >
        > -Dougale

      • Kelli

          There is probably not going to be any shoot the baron at Foxhunt....because I am not sure I will be in armor.  I sustained a knee injury at Pennsic (not overly serious) and being older I am not yet fully healed.  With this in mind I believe it best if I took another few days off from being in armor to be sure I am fully healed.

          Henry

          Baron Ayreton

          No shooting the Baron this time.  I can refund any tickets.

          Anne

          The real question left is, "Is it still good with the Baron?"

          -Dougale
          Kitsume, the autocrat, says yes there is room and it is good with her.
          Richard
          On Aug 23, 2011 5:05 PM, "Dougale MacAlestyr" <scadougal@...> wrote:

          > Is there still a need for me to bring out my CA kit for "Shoot the Baron"?
          >
          > -Dougale

        • Bernal Schooley

            There is probably not going to be any shoot the baron at Foxhunt....because I am not sure I will be in armor.  I sustained a knee injury at Pennsic (not overly serious) and being older I am not yet fully healed.  With this in mind I believe it best if I took another few days off from being in armor to be sure I am fully healed.

            Henry

            Baron Ayreton

            No shooting the Baron this time.  I can refund any tickets.

            Anne

            The real question left is, "Is it still good with the Baron?"

            -Dougale
            Kitsume, the autocrat, says yes there is room and it is good with her.
            Richard
            On Aug 23, 2011 5:05 PM, "Dougale MacAlestyr" <scadougal@...> wrote:

            > Is there still a need for me to bring out my CA kit for "Shoot the Baron"?
            >
            > -Dougale

          • PJ Reaney
            Message 5 of 22 , Aug 24, 2011
              Hmmm....maybe that can be a new twist on the fundraiser....

              Have people pay to NOT have the baronees shot.  Wonder which would raise more money?

              There is probably not going to be any shoot the baron at Foxhunt....because I am not sure I will be in armor.  I sustained a knee injury at Pennsic (not overly serious) and being older I am not yet fully healed.  With this in mind I believe it best if I took another few days off from being in armor to be sure I am fully healed.

              Henry

              Baron Ayreton

              No shooting the Baron this time.  I can refund any tickets.

              Anne

              The real question left is, "Is it still good with the Baron?"

              -Dougale
              Kitsume, the autocrat, says yes there is room and it is good with her.
              Richard
              On Aug 23, 2011 5:05 PM, "Dougale MacAlestyr" <scadougal@...> wrote:

              > Is there still a need for me to bring out my CA kit for "Shoot the Baron"?
              >
              > -Dougale

            • kevin purtrell
              Message 6 of 22 , Aug 24, 2011
                We can go to IAHC and have shots with the Baroness.

                Kevin Ambrozijwski

                Hmmm....maybe that can be a new twist on the fundraiser....

                Have people pay to NOT have the baronees shot.  Wonder which would raise more money?

                There is probably not going to be any shoot the baron at Foxhunt....because I am not sure I will be in armor.  I sustained a knee injury at Pennsic (not overly serious) and being older I am not yet fully healed.  With this in mind I believe it best if I took another few days off from being in armor to be sure I am fully healed.

                Henry
                Baron Ayreton

                No shooting the Baron this time.  I can refund any tickets.
                Anne

                The real question left is, "Is it still good with the Baron?"

                -Dougale
                Kitsume, the autocrat, says yes there is room and it is good with her.
                Richard
                On Aug 23, 2011 5:05 PM, "Dougale MacAlestyr" <scadougal@...> wrote:

                > Is there still a need for me to bring out my CA kit for "Shoot the Baron"?
                >
                > -Dougale

              • Jeffnaggie
                Message 7 of 22 , Aug 24, 2011
                  She's my squire sister.  I'll shoot her, but I'll do it with love in my heart.

                  Hillary

                  Hmmm....maybe that can be a new twist on the fundraiser....

                  Have people pay to NOT have the baronees shot.  Wonder which would raise more money?

                  There is probably not going to be any shoot the baron at Foxhunt....because I am not sure I will be in armor.  I sustained a knee injury at Pennsic (not overly serious) and being older I am not yet fully healed.  With this in mind I believe it best if I took another few days off from being in armor to be sure I am fully healed.

                  Henry
                  Baron Ayreton

                  No shooting the Baron this time.  I can refund any tickets.
                  Anne

                  The real question left is, "Is it still good with the Baron?"

                  -Dougale
                  Kitsume, the autocrat, says yes there is room and it is good with her.
                  Richard
                  On Aug 23, 2011 5:05 PM, "Dougale MacAlestyr" <scadougal@...> wrote:

                  > Is there still a need for me to bring out my CA kit for "Shoot the Baron"?
                  >
                  > -Dougale

                • Dougale MacAlestyr
                  Message 8 of 22 , Aug 24, 2011
                    That's not going to look favorably towards your "Evil Merit Badge"

                    Besides, you can still "Shoot the Baron"...

                    -Dougale

                  • misreall@comcast.net
                    Message 9 of 22 , Aug 24, 2011

                      That turns it into Shoot the Angel's Husband.

                      Anne

                      That's not going to look favorably towards your "Evil Merit Badge"

                      Besides, you can still "Shoot the Baron"...

                      -Dougale
                      She's my squire sister.  I'll shoot her, but I'll do it with love in my heart.

                      Hillary

                      Hmmm....maybe that can be a new twist on the fundraiser....

                      Have people pay to NOT have the baronees shot.  Wonder which would raise more money?

                      There is probably not going to be any shoot the baron at Foxhunt....because I am not sure I will be in armor.  I sustained a knee injury at Pennsic (not overly serious) and being older I am not yet fully healed.  With this in mind I believe it best if I took another few days off from being in armor to be sure I am fully healed.

                      Henry
                      Baron Ayreton

                      No shooting the Baron this time.  I can refund any tickets.
                      Anne

                      The real question left is, "Is it still good with the Baron?"

                      -Dougale
                      Kitsume, the autocrat, says yes there is room and it is good with her.
                      Richard
                      On Aug 23, 2011 5:05 PM, "Dougale MacAlestyr" <scadougal@...> wrote:

                      > Is there still a need for me to bring out my CA kit for "Shoot the Baron"?
                      >
                      > -Dougale

                    • Dougale MacAlestyr
                      Message 10 of 22 , Aug 24, 2011
                        Which is still true, as I'm a baron...and an Angel's Husband.

                        -Dougale

                      • misreall@comcast.net
                        Message 11 of 22 , Aug 24, 2011

                          Exactly!

                          Anne

                          Which is still true, as I'm a baron...and an Angel's Husband.

                          -Dougale
                          That turns it into Shoot the Angel's Husband.
                          Anne

                          That's not going to look favorably towards your "Evil Merit Badge"

                          Besides, you can still "Shoot the Baron"...

                          -Dougale
                          She's my squire sister.  I'll shoot her, but I'll do it with love in my heart.

                          Hillary

                          Hmmm....maybe that can be a new twist on the fundraiser....

                          Have people pay to NOT have the baronees shot.  Wonder which would raise more money?

                          There is probably not going to be any shoot the baron at Foxhunt....because I am not sure I will be in armor.  I sustained a knee injury at Pennsic (not overly serious) and being older I am not yet fully healed.  With this in mind I believe it best if I took another few days off from being in armor to be sure I am fully healed.

                          Henry
                          Baron Ayreton

                          No shooting the Baron this time.  I can refund any tickets.
                          Anne

                          The real question left is, "Is it still good with the Baron?"

                          -Dougale
                          Kitsume, the autocrat, says yes there is room and it is good with her.
                          Richard
                          On Aug 23, 2011 5:05 PM, "Dougale MacAlestyr" <scadougal@...> wrote:

                          > Is there still a need for me to bring out my CA kit for "Shoot the Baron"?
                          >
                          > -Dougale

                        • kevin purtrell
                          Message 12 of 22 , Aug 24, 2011
                            Shot through the heart
                            And you're to blame
                            You give Loove.
                            A bad name.

                            Excuse me for the 80s flashback.

                            -Kevin

                            She's my squire sister.  I'll shoot her, but I'll do it with love in my heart.

                            Hillary

                            Hmmm....maybe that can be a new twist on the fundraiser....

                            Have people pay to NOT have the baronees shot.  Wonder which would raise more money?

                            There is probably not going to be any shoot the baron at Foxhunt....because I am not sure I will be in armor.  I sustained a knee injury at Pennsic (not overly serious) and being older I am not yet fully healed.  With this in mind I believe it best if I took another few days off from being in armor to be sure I am fully healed.

                            Henry
                            Baron Ayreton

                            No shooting the Baron this time.  I can refund any tickets.
                            Anne

                            The real question left is, "Is it still good with the Baron?"

                            -Dougale
                            Kitsume, the autocrat, says yes there is room and it is good with her.
                            Richard
                            On Aug 23, 2011 5:05 PM, "Dougale MacAlestyr" <scadougal@...> wrote:

                            > Is there still a need for me to bring out my CA kit for "Shoot the Baron"?
                            >
                            > -Dougale

                          • kharmindh
                            Message 13 of 22 , Sep 4 12:05 PM
                              I'd definitely be up for "Shots WITH the Baroness"!
                              Oh, wait - that was while I was out of town, wasn't it? Dayum!

                              Kharmin