Re: [Ayreton] FoxHunt Question

  • Bernal Schooley
    Message 1 of 22 , Aug 24, 2011
      We can't shoot our Baroness! We like our Baroness. We like to shoot our Baron... see the difference? ;)

      On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 9:15 AM, Nadezda <nadezda_z@...> wrote:

      As this is a fund raiser for the Ayreton Angels, I will fill in.

      Nadezda

      Baroness Ayreton

        There is probably not going to be any shoot the baron at Foxhunt....because I am not sure I will be in armor.  I sustained a knee injury at Pennsic (not overly serious) and being older I am not yet fully healed.  With this in mind I believe it best if I took another few days off from being in armor to be sure I am fully healed.

        Henry

        Baron Ayreton

        No shooting the Baron this time.  I can refund any tickets.

        Anne

        The real question left is, "Is it still good with the Baron?"

        -Dougale
        Kitsume, the autocrat, says yes there is room and it is good with her.
        Richard
        On Aug 23, 2011 5:05 PM, "Dougale MacAlestyr" <scadougal@...> wrote:

        > Is there still a need for me to bring out my CA kit for "Shoot the Baron"?
        >
        > -Dougale

      • Dougal MacAlister

          There is probably not going to be any shoot the baron at Foxhunt....because I am not sure I will be in armor.  I sustained a knee injury at Pennsic (not overly serious) and being older I am not yet fully healed.  With this in mind I believe it best if I took another few days off from being in armor to be sure I am fully healed.

          Henry

          Baron Ayreton

          No shooting the Baron this time.  I can refund any tickets.

          Anne

          The real question left is, "Is it still good with the Baron?"

          -Dougale
          Kitsume, the autocrat, says yes there is room and it is good with her.
          Richard
          On Aug 23, 2011 5:05 PM, "Dougale MacAlestyr" <scadougal@...> wrote:

          > Is there still a need for me to bring out my CA kit for "Shoot the Baron"?
          >
          > -Dougale

        • Kelli

            There is probably not going to be any shoot the baron at Foxhunt....because I am not sure I will be in armor.  I sustained a knee injury at Pennsic (not overly serious) and being older I am not yet fully healed.  With this in mind I believe it best if I took another few days off from being in armor to be sure I am fully healed.

            Henry

            Baron Ayreton

            No shooting the Baron this time.  I can refund any tickets.

            Anne

            The real question left is, "Is it still good with the Baron?"

            -Dougale
            Kitsume, the autocrat, says yes there is room and it is good with her.
            Richard
            On Aug 23, 2011 5:05 PM, "Dougale MacAlestyr" <scadougal@...> wrote:

            > Is there still a need for me to bring out my CA kit for "Shoot the Baron"?
            >
            > -Dougale

          • Bernal Schooley

              There is probably not going to be any shoot the baron at Foxhunt....because I am not sure I will be in armor.  I sustained a knee injury at Pennsic (not overly serious) and being older I am not yet fully healed.  With this in mind I believe it best if I took another few days off from being in armor to be sure I am fully healed.

              Henry

              Baron Ayreton

              No shooting the Baron this time.  I can refund any tickets.

              Anne

              The real question left is, "Is it still good with the Baron?"

              -Dougale
              Kitsume, the autocrat, says yes there is room and it is good with her.
              Richard
              On Aug 23, 2011 5:05 PM, "Dougale MacAlestyr" <scadougal@...> wrote:

              > Is there still a need for me to bring out my CA kit for "Shoot the Baron"?
              >
              > -Dougale

            • PJ Reaney
              Message 6 of 22 , Aug 24, 2011
                Hmmm....maybe that can be a new twist on the fundraiser....

                Have people pay to NOT have the baronees shot.  Wonder which would raise more money?

                There is probably not going to be any shoot the baron at Foxhunt....because I am not sure I will be in armor.  I sustained a knee injury at Pennsic (not overly serious) and being older I am not yet fully healed.  With this in mind I believe it best if I took another few days off from being in armor to be sure I am fully healed.

                Henry

                Baron Ayreton

                No shooting the Baron this time.  I can refund any tickets.

                Anne

                The real question left is, "Is it still good with the Baron?"

                -Dougale
                Kitsume, the autocrat, says yes there is room and it is good with her.
                Richard
                On Aug 23, 2011 5:05 PM, "Dougale MacAlestyr" <scadougal@...> wrote:

                > Is there still a need for me to bring out my CA kit for "Shoot the Baron"?
                >
                > -Dougale

              • kevin purtrell
                Message 7 of 22 , Aug 24, 2011
                  We can go to IAHC and have shots with the Baroness.

                  Kevin Ambrozijwski

                  Hmmm....maybe that can be a new twist on the fundraiser....

                  Have people pay to NOT have the baronees shot.  Wonder which would raise more money?

                  There is probably not going to be any shoot the baron at Foxhunt....because I am not sure I will be in armor.  I sustained a knee injury at Pennsic (not overly serious) and being older I am not yet fully healed.  With this in mind I believe it best if I took another few days off from being in armor to be sure I am fully healed.

                  Henry
                  Baron Ayreton

                  No shooting the Baron this time.  I can refund any tickets.
                  Anne

                  The real question left is, "Is it still good with the Baron?"

                  -Dougale
                  Kitsume, the autocrat, says yes there is room and it is good with her.
                  Richard
                  On Aug 23, 2011 5:05 PM, "Dougale MacAlestyr" <scadougal@...> wrote:

                  > Is there still a need for me to bring out my CA kit for "Shoot the Baron"?
                  >
                  > -Dougale

                • Jeffnaggie
                  Message 8 of 22 , Aug 24, 2011
                    She's my squire sister.  I'll shoot her, but I'll do it with love in my heart.

                    Hillary

                    Hmmm....maybe that can be a new twist on the fundraiser....

                    Have people pay to NOT have the baronees shot.  Wonder which would raise more money?

                    There is probably not going to be any shoot the baron at Foxhunt....because I am not sure I will be in armor.  I sustained a knee injury at Pennsic (not overly serious) and being older I am not yet fully healed.  With this in mind I believe it best if I took another few days off from being in armor to be sure I am fully healed.

                    Henry
                    Baron Ayreton

                    No shooting the Baron this time.  I can refund any tickets.
                    Anne

                    The real question left is, "Is it still good with the Baron?"

                    -Dougale
                    Kitsume, the autocrat, says yes there is room and it is good with her.
                    Richard
                    On Aug 23, 2011 5:05 PM, "Dougale MacAlestyr" <scadougal@...> wrote:

                    > Is there still a need for me to bring out my CA kit for "Shoot the Baron"?
                    >
                    > -Dougale

                  • Dougale MacAlestyr
                    Message 9 of 22 , Aug 24, 2011
                      That's not going to look favorably towards your "Evil Merit Badge"

                      Besides, you can still "Shoot the Baron"...

                      -Dougale

                    • misreall@comcast.net
                      Message 10 of 22 , Aug 24, 2011

                        That turns it into Shoot the Angel's Husband.

                        Anne

                        That's not going to look favorably towards your "Evil Merit Badge"

                        Besides, you can still "Shoot the Baron"...

                        -Dougale
                        She's my squire sister.  I'll shoot her, but I'll do it with love in my heart.

                        Hillary

                        Hmmm....maybe that can be a new twist on the fundraiser....

                        Have people pay to NOT have the baronees shot.  Wonder which would raise more money?

                        There is probably not going to be any shoot the baron at Foxhunt....because I am not sure I will be in armor.  I sustained a knee injury at Pennsic (not overly serious) and being older I am not yet fully healed.  With this in mind I believe it best if I took another few days off from being in armor to be sure I am fully healed.

                        Henry
                        Baron Ayreton

                        No shooting the Baron this time.  I can refund any tickets.
                        Anne

                        The real question left is, "Is it still good with the Baron?"

                        -Dougale
                        Kitsume, the autocrat, says yes there is room and it is good with her.
                        Richard
                        On Aug 23, 2011 5:05 PM, "Dougale MacAlestyr" <scadougal@...> wrote:

                        > Is there still a need for me to bring out my CA kit for "Shoot the Baron"?
                        >
                        > -Dougale

                      • Dougale MacAlestyr
                        Message 11 of 22 , Aug 24, 2011
                          Which is still true, as I'm a baron...and an Angel's Husband.

                          -Dougale

                        • misreall@comcast.net
                          Message 12 of 22 , Aug 24, 2011

                            Exactly!

                            Anne

                            Which is still true, as I'm a baron...and an Angel's Husband.

                            -Dougale
                            That turns it into Shoot the Angel's Husband.
                            Anne

                            That's not going to look favorably towards your "Evil Merit Badge"

                            Besides, you can still "Shoot the Baron"...

                            -Dougale
                            She's my squire sister.  I'll shoot her, but I'll do it with love in my heart.

                            Hillary

                            Hmmm....maybe that can be a new twist on the fundraiser....

                            Have people pay to NOT have the baronees shot.  Wonder which would raise more money?

                            There is probably not going to be any shoot the baron at Foxhunt....because I am not sure I will be in armor.  I sustained a knee injury at Pennsic (not overly serious) and being older I am not yet fully healed.  With this in mind I believe it best if I took another few days off from being in armor to be sure I am fully healed.

                            Henry
                            Baron Ayreton

                            No shooting the Baron this time.  I can refund any tickets.
                            Anne

                            The real question left is, "Is it still good with the Baron?"

                            -Dougale
                            Kitsume, the autocrat, says yes there is room and it is good with her.
                            Richard
                            On Aug 23, 2011 5:05 PM, "Dougale MacAlestyr" <scadougal@...> wrote:

                            > Is there still a need for me to bring out my CA kit for "Shoot the Baron"?
                            >
                            > -Dougale

                          • kevin purtrell
                            Message 13 of 22 , Aug 24, 2011
                              Shot through the heart
                              And you're to blame
                              You give Loove.
                              A bad name.

                              Excuse me for the 80s flashback.

                              -Kevin

                              She's my squire sister.  I'll shoot her, but I'll do it with love in my heart.

                              Hillary

                              Hmmm....maybe that can be a new twist on the fundraiser....

                              Have people pay to NOT have the baronees shot.  Wonder which would raise more money?

                              There is probably not going to be any shoot the baron at Foxhunt....because I am not sure I will be in armor.  I sustained a knee injury at Pennsic (not overly serious) and being older I am not yet fully healed.  With this in mind I believe it best if I took another few days off from being in armor to be sure I am fully healed.

                              Henry
                              Baron Ayreton

                              No shooting the Baron this time.  I can refund any tickets.
                              Anne

                              The real question left is, "Is it still good with the Baron?"

                              -Dougale
                              Kitsume, the autocrat, says yes there is room and it is good with her.
                              Richard
                              On Aug 23, 2011 5:05 PM, "Dougale MacAlestyr" <scadougal@...> wrote:

                              > Is there still a need for me to bring out my CA kit for "Shoot the Baron"?
                              >
                              > -Dougale

                            • kharmindh
                              Message 14 of 22 , Sep 4, 2011
                                I'd definitely be up for "Shots WITH the Baroness"!
                                Oh, wait - that was while I was out of town, wasn't it? Dayum!

                                Kharmin