Sir Guerric to the white courtesy keyboard, please

  • MacGregorsCairn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23, 2011
      Would Sir Guerric (or someone to accept e-mail for him) kindly contact me regarding MKAOD class scheduling?

      Much obliged!
      ~Marie

      Modern: Nita L. Lewis
      SCA: THL Marie la Fauconniere, CDH, OW, Meadows Herald
      Shire of Ravenslake, Midlands, Kingdom of the Middle
      macgregorscairn at aol dot com
      "In wine there is wisdom. In beer there is freedom. In water there is bacteria."
    • Dayle Harding
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 24, 2011
        Hey Marie--

        I will let him know.  You want him to email you??

        Acelina