Re: [Ayreton] FoxHunt Question

  • Thorfinn Frisken
    Message 1 of 22 , Aug 23, 2011
      Poor poor Henry......

      Me First!

      YIS,
      Thorfinn Frisken
      Haus Brandenburg
      Squired to Baron Sir Gunther von Brandenburg
      Member of the Midlands Army
      GKMIT of Shire of Blackhawk
      Webminister of Shire of Blackhawk

      Message 2 of 22 , Aug 23, 2011

        Dougale,

        Kitsume, the autocrat, says yes there is room and it is good with her.

        Richard

        On Aug 23, 2011 5:05 PM, "Dougale MacAlestyr" <scadougal@...> wrote:

        > Is there still a need for me to bring out my CA kit for "Shoot the Baron"?
        >
        > -Dougale

      • Dougale MacAlestyr
        Message 3 of 22 , Aug 23, 2011
          The real question left is, "Is it still good with the Baron?"

        • misreall@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 22 , Aug 24, 2011

            Hi Guys,

            No shooting the Baron this time.  I can refund any tickets.

            Anne

          • Scribesquire@comcast.net
            Message 5 of 22 , Aug 24, 2011

              There is probably not going to be any shoot the baron at Foxhunt....because I am not sure I will be in armor.  I sustained a knee injury at Pennsic (not overly serious) and being older I am not yet fully healed.  With this in mind I believe it best if I took another few days off from being in armor to be sure I am fully healed.

              Henry

              Baron Ayreton

              No shooting the Baron this time.  I can refund any tickets.

              Anne

              The real question left is, "Is it still good with the Baron?"

              -Dougale
              Kitsume, the autocrat, says yes there is room and it is good with her.
              Richard
              On Aug 23, 2011 5:05 PM, "Dougale MacAlestyr" <scadougal@...> wrote:

              > Is there still a need for me to bring out my CA kit for "Shoot the Baron"?
              >
              > -Dougale

            • Nadezda
              Message 6 of 22 , Aug 24, 2011

                As this is a fund raiser for the Ayreton Angels, I will fill in.

                Nadezda

                Baroness Ayreton

                There is probably not going to be any shoot the baron at Foxhunt....because I am not sure I will be in armor.  I sustained a knee injury at Pennsic (not overly serious) and being older I am not yet fully healed.  With this in mind I believe it best if I took another few days off from being in armor to be sure I am fully healed.

                Henry

                Baron Ayreton

                No shooting the Baron this time.  I can refund any tickets.

                Anne

                The real question left is, "Is it still good with the Baron?"

                -Dougale
                Kitsume, the autocrat, says yes there is room and it is good with her.
                Richard
                On Aug 23, 2011 5:05 PM, "Dougale MacAlestyr" <scadougal@...> wrote:

                > Is there still a need for me to bring out my CA kit for "Shoot the Baron"?
                >
                > -Dougale

              • Bernal Schooley
                Message 7 of 22 , Aug 24, 2011
                  We can't shoot our Baroness! We like our Baroness. We like to shoot our Baron... see the difference? ;)

                  On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 9:15 AM, Nadezda <nadezda_z@...> wrote:

                  As this is a fund raiser for the Ayreton Angels, I will fill in.

                  Nadezda

                  Baroness Ayreton

                  There is probably not going to be any shoot the baron at Foxhunt....because I am not sure I will be in armor.  I sustained a knee injury at Pennsic (not overly serious) and being older I am not yet fully healed.  With this in mind I believe it best if I took another few days off from being in armor to be sure I am fully healed.

                  Henry

                  Baron Ayreton

                  No shooting the Baron this time.  I can refund any tickets.

                  Anne

                  The real question left is, "Is it still good with the Baron?"

                  -Dougale
                  Kitsume, the autocrat, says yes there is room and it is good with her.
                  Richard
                  On Aug 23, 2011 5:05 PM, "Dougale MacAlestyr" <scadougal@...> wrote:

                  > Is there still a need for me to bring out my CA kit for "Shoot the Baron"?
                  >
                  > -Dougale

                • Dougal MacAlister

                    There is probably not going to be any shoot the baron at Foxhunt....because I am not sure I will be in armor.  I sustained a knee injury at Pennsic (not overly serious) and being older I am not yet fully healed.  With this in mind I believe it best if I took another few days off from being in armor to be sure I am fully healed.

                    Henry

                    Baron Ayreton

                    No shooting the Baron this time.  I can refund any tickets.

                    Anne

                    The real question left is, "Is it still good with the Baron?"

                    -Dougale
                    Kitsume, the autocrat, says yes there is room and it is good with her.
                    Richard
                    On Aug 23, 2011 5:05 PM, "Dougale MacAlestyr" <scadougal@...> wrote:

                    > Is there still a need for me to bring out my CA kit for "Shoot the Baron"?
                    >
                    > -Dougale

                  • Dougal MacAlister

                      There is probably not going to be any shoot the baron at Foxhunt....because I am not sure I will be in armor.  I sustained a knee injury at Pennsic (not overly serious) and being older I am not yet fully healed.  With this in mind I believe it best if I took another few days off from being in armor to be sure I am fully healed.

                      Henry

                      Baron Ayreton

                      No shooting the Baron this time.  I can refund any tickets.

                      Anne

                      The real question left is, "Is it still good with the Baron?"

                      -Dougale
                      Kitsume, the autocrat, says yes there is room and it is good with her.
                      Richard
                      On Aug 23, 2011 5:05 PM, "Dougale MacAlestyr" <scadougal@...> wrote:

                      > Is there still a need for me to bring out my CA kit for "Shoot the Baron"?
                      >
                      > -Dougale

                    • Kelli

                        There is probably not going to be any shoot the baron at Foxhunt....because I am not sure I will be in armor.  I sustained a knee injury at Pennsic (not overly serious) and being older I am not yet fully healed.  With this in mind I believe it best if I took another few days off from being in armor to be sure I am fully healed.

                        Henry

                        Baron Ayreton

                        No shooting the Baron this time.  I can refund any tickets.

                        Anne

                        The real question left is, "Is it still good with the Baron?"

                        -Dougale
                        Kitsume, the autocrat, says yes there is room and it is good with her.
                        Richard
                        On Aug 23, 2011 5:05 PM, "Dougale MacAlestyr" <scadougal@...> wrote:

                        > Is there still a need for me to bring out my CA kit for "Shoot the Baron"?
                        >
                        > -Dougale

                      • Bernal Schooley

                          There is probably not going to be any shoot the baron at Foxhunt....because I am not sure I will be in armor.  I sustained a knee injury at Pennsic (not overly serious) and being older I am not yet fully healed.  With this in mind I believe it best if I took another few days off from being in armor to be sure I am fully healed.

                          Henry

                          Baron Ayreton

                          No shooting the Baron this time.  I can refund any tickets.

                          Anne

                          The real question left is, "Is it still good with the Baron?"

                          -Dougale
                          Kitsume, the autocrat, says yes there is room and it is good with her.
                          Richard
                          On Aug 23, 2011 5:05 PM, "Dougale MacAlestyr" <scadougal@...> wrote:

                          > Is there still a need for me to bring out my CA kit for "Shoot the Baron"?
                          >
                          > -Dougale

                        • PJ Reaney
                          Message 12 of 22 , Aug 24, 2011
                            Hmmm....maybe that can be a new twist on the fundraiser....

                            Have people pay to NOT have the baronees shot.  Wonder which would raise more money?

                            There is probably not going to be any shoot the baron at Foxhunt....because I am not sure I will be in armor.  I sustained a knee injury at Pennsic (not overly serious) and being older I am not yet fully healed.  With this in mind I believe it best if I took another few days off from being in armor to be sure I am fully healed.

                            Henry

                            Baron Ayreton

                            No shooting the Baron this time.  I can refund any tickets.

                            Anne

                            The real question left is, "Is it still good with the Baron?"

                            -Dougale
                            Kitsume, the autocrat, says yes there is room and it is good with her.
                            Richard
                            On Aug 23, 2011 5:05 PM, "Dougale MacAlestyr" <scadougal@...> wrote:

                            > Is there still a need for me to bring out my CA kit for "Shoot the Baron"?
                            >
                            > -Dougale

                          • kevin purtrell
                            Message 13 of 22 , Aug 24, 2011
                              We can go to IAHC and have shots with the Baroness.

                              Kevin Ambrozijwski

                              Hmmm....maybe that can be a new twist on the fundraiser....

                              Have people pay to NOT have the baronees shot.  Wonder which would raise more money?

                              There is probably not going to be any shoot the baron at Foxhunt....because I am not sure I will be in armor.  I sustained a knee injury at Pennsic (not overly serious) and being older I am not yet fully healed.  With this in mind I believe it best if I took another few days off from being in armor to be sure I am fully healed.

                              Henry
                              Baron Ayreton

                              No shooting the Baron this time.  I can refund any tickets.
                              Anne

                              The real question left is, "Is it still good with the Baron?"

                              -Dougale
                              Kitsume, the autocrat, says yes there is room and it is good with her.
                              Richard
                              On Aug 23, 2011 5:05 PM, "Dougale MacAlestyr" <scadougal@...> wrote:

                              > Is there still a need for me to bring out my CA kit for "Shoot the Baron"?
                              >
                              > -Dougale

                            • Jeffnaggie
                              Message 14 of 22 , Aug 24, 2011
                                She's my squire sister.  I'll shoot her, but I'll do it with love in my heart.

                                Hillary

                                Hmmm....maybe that can be a new twist on the fundraiser....

                                Have people pay to NOT have the baronees shot.  Wonder which would raise more money?

                                There is probably not going to be any shoot the baron at Foxhunt....because I am not sure I will be in armor.  I sustained a knee injury at Pennsic (not overly serious) and being older I am not yet fully healed.  With this in mind I believe it best if I took another few days off from being in armor to be sure I am fully healed.

                                Henry
                                Baron Ayreton

                                No shooting the Baron this time.  I can refund any tickets.
                                Anne

                                The real question left is, "Is it still good with the Baron?"

                                -Dougale
                                Kitsume, the autocrat, says yes there is room and it is good with her.
                                Richard
                                On Aug 23, 2011 5:05 PM, "Dougale MacAlestyr" <scadougal@...> wrote:

                                > Is there still a need for me to bring out my CA kit for "Shoot the Baron"?
                                >
                                > -Dougale

                              • Dougale MacAlestyr
                                Message 15 of 22 , Aug 24, 2011
                                  That's not going to look favorably towards your "Evil Merit Badge"

                                  Besides, you can still "Shoot the Baron"...

                                  -Dougale

                                • misreall@comcast.net
                                  Message 16 of 22 , Aug 24, 2011

                                    That turns it into Shoot the Angel's Husband.

                                    Anne

                                    That's not going to look favorably towards your "Evil Merit Badge"

                                    Besides, you can still "Shoot the Baron"...

                                    -Dougale
                                    She's my squire sister.  I'll shoot her, but I'll do it with love in my heart.

                                    Hillary

                                    Hmmm....maybe that can be a new twist on the fundraiser....

                                    Have people pay to NOT have the baronees shot.  Wonder which would raise more money?

                                    There is probably not going to be any shoot the baron at Foxhunt....because I am not sure I will be in armor.  I sustained a knee injury at Pennsic (not overly serious) and being older I am not yet fully healed.  With this in mind I believe it best if I took another few days off from being in armor to be sure I am fully healed.

                                    Henry
                                    Baron Ayreton

                                    No shooting the Baron this time.  I can refund any tickets.
                                    Anne

                                    The real question left is, "Is it still good with the Baron?"

                                    -Dougale
                                    Kitsume, the autocrat, says yes there is room and it is good with her.
                                    Richard
                                    On Aug 23, 2011 5:05 PM, "Dougale MacAlestyr" <scadougal@...> wrote:

                                    > Is there still a need for me to bring out my CA kit for "Shoot the Baron"?
                                    >
                                    > -Dougale

                                  • Dougale MacAlestyr
                                    Message 17 of 22 , Aug 24, 2011
                                      Which is still true, as I'm a baron...and an Angel's Husband.

                                      -Dougale

                                    • misreall@comcast.net
                                      Message 18 of 22 , Aug 24, 2011

                                        Exactly!

                                        Anne

                                        Which is still true, as I'm a baron...and an Angel's Husband.

                                        -Dougale
                                        That turns it into Shoot the Angel's Husband.
                                        Anne

                                        That's not going to look favorably towards your "Evil Merit Badge"

                                        Besides, you can still "Shoot the Baron"...

                                        -Dougale
                                        She's my squire sister.  I'll shoot her, but I'll do it with love in my heart.

                                        Hillary

                                        Hmmm....maybe that can be a new twist on the fundraiser....

                                        Have people pay to NOT have the baronees shot.  Wonder which would raise more money?

                                        There is probably not going to be any shoot the baron at Foxhunt....because I am not sure I will be in armor.  I sustained a knee injury at Pennsic (not overly serious) and being older I am not yet fully healed.  With this in mind I believe it best if I took another few days off from being in armor to be sure I am fully healed.

                                        Henry
                                        Baron Ayreton

                                        No shooting the Baron this time.  I can refund any tickets.
                                        Anne

                                        The real question left is, "Is it still good with the Baron?"

                                        -Dougale
                                        Kitsume, the autocrat, says yes there is room and it is good with her.
                                        Richard
                                        On Aug 23, 2011 5:05 PM, "Dougale MacAlestyr" <scadougal@...> wrote:

                                        > Is there still a need for me to bring out my CA kit for "Shoot the Baron"?
                                        >
                                        > -Dougale

                                      • kevin purtrell
                                        Message 19 of 22 , Aug 24, 2011
                                          Shot through the heart
                                          And you're to blame
                                          You give Loove.
                                          A bad name.

                                          Excuse me for the 80s flashback.

                                          -Kevin

                                          She's my squire sister.  I'll shoot her, but I'll do it with love in my heart.

                                          Hillary

                                          Hmmm....maybe that can be a new twist on the fundraiser....

                                          Have people pay to NOT have the baronees shot.  Wonder which would raise more money?

                                          There is probably not going to be any shoot the baron at Foxhunt....because I am not sure I will be in armor.  I sustained a knee injury at Pennsic (not overly serious) and being older I am not yet fully healed.  With this in mind I believe it best if I took another few days off from being in armor to be sure I am fully healed.

                                          Henry
                                          Baron Ayreton

                                          No shooting the Baron this time.  I can refund any tickets.
                                          Anne

                                          The real question left is, "Is it still good with the Baron?"

                                          -Dougale
                                          Kitsume, the autocrat, says yes there is room and it is good with her.
                                          Richard
                                          On Aug 23, 2011 5:05 PM, "Dougale MacAlestyr" <scadougal@...> wrote:

                                          > Is there still a need for me to bring out my CA kit for "Shoot the Baron"?
                                          >
                                          > -Dougale

                                        • kharmindh
                                          Message 20 of 22 , Sep 4, 2011
                                            I'd definitely be up for "Shots WITH the Baroness"!
                                            Oh, wait - that was while I was out of town, wasn't it? Dayum!

                                            Kharmin