FoxHunt Question

  • Dougale MacAlestyr
    Message 1 of 22 , Aug 23, 2011
      Is there still a need for me to bring out my CA kit for "Shoot the Baron"?

      -Dougale
    • Hróki Hróðmundarson
      Message 2 of 22 , Aug 23, 2011
        hmm..forgot about the shoot the baron....

        --
        Hróki Hróðmundarson
        Jason Hendrickson

      • Thorfinn Frisken
        Message 3 of 22 , Aug 23, 2011
          Poor poor Henry......

          Me First!

          YIS,
          Thorfinn Frisken
          Haus Brandenburg
          Squired to Baron Sir Gunther von Brandenburg
          Member of the Midlands Army
          GKMIT of Shire of Blackhawk
          Webminister of Shire of Blackhawk

          Message 4 of 22 , Aug 23, 2011

            Dougale,

            Kitsume, the autocrat, says yes there is room and it is good with her.

            Richard

            On Aug 23, 2011 5:05 PM, "Dougale MacAlestyr" <scadougal@...> wrote:

            > Is there still a need for me to bring out my CA kit for "Shoot the Baron"?
            >
            > -Dougale

          • Dougale MacAlestyr
            Message 5 of 22 , Aug 23, 2011
              The real question left is, "Is it still good with the Baron?"

            • misreall@comcast.net
              Message 6 of 22 , Aug 24, 2011

                Hi Guys,

                No shooting the Baron this time.  I can refund any tickets.

                Anne

              • Scribesquire@comcast.net
                Message 7 of 22 , Aug 24, 2011

                  There is probably not going to be any shoot the baron at Foxhunt....because I am not sure I will be in armor.  I sustained a knee injury at Pennsic (not overly serious) and being older I am not yet fully healed.  With this in mind I believe it best if I took another few days off from being in armor to be sure I am fully healed.

                  Henry

                  Baron Ayreton

                  No shooting the Baron this time.  I can refund any tickets.

                  Anne

                  The real question left is, "Is it still good with the Baron?"

                  -Dougale
                  Kitsume, the autocrat, says yes there is room and it is good with her.
                  Richard
                  On Aug 23, 2011 5:05 PM, "Dougale MacAlestyr" <scadougal@...> wrote:

                  > Is there still a need for me to bring out my CA kit for "Shoot the Baron"?
                  >
                  > -Dougale

                • Nadezda
                  Message 8 of 22 , Aug 24, 2011

                    As this is a fund raiser for the Ayreton Angels, I will fill in.

                    Nadezda

                    Baroness Ayreton

                    There is probably not going to be any shoot the baron at Foxhunt....because I am not sure I will be in armor.  I sustained a knee injury at Pennsic (not overly serious) and being older I am not yet fully healed.  With this in mind I believe it best if I took another few days off from being in armor to be sure I am fully healed.

                    Henry

                    Baron Ayreton

                    No shooting the Baron this time.  I can refund any tickets.

                    Anne

                    The real question left is, "Is it still good with the Baron?"

                    -Dougale
                    Kitsume, the autocrat, says yes there is room and it is good with her.
                    Richard
                    On Aug 23, 2011 5:05 PM, "Dougale MacAlestyr" <scadougal@...> wrote:

                    > Is there still a need for me to bring out my CA kit for "Shoot the Baron"?
                    >
                    > -Dougale

                  • Bernal Schooley
                    Message 9 of 22 , Aug 24, 2011
                      We can't shoot our Baroness! We like our Baroness. We like to shoot our Baron... see the difference? ;)

                      On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 9:15 AM, Nadezda <nadezda_z@...> wrote:

                      As this is a fund raiser for the Ayreton Angels, I will fill in.

                      Nadezda

                      Baroness Ayreton

                      There is probably not going to be any shoot the baron at Foxhunt....because I am not sure I will be in armor.  I sustained a knee injury at Pennsic (not overly serious) and being older I am not yet fully healed.  With this in mind I believe it best if I took another few days off from being in armor to be sure I am fully healed.

                      Henry

                      Baron Ayreton

                      No shooting the Baron this time.  I can refund any tickets.

                      Anne

                      The real question left is, "Is it still good with the Baron?"

                      -Dougale
                      Kitsume, the autocrat, says yes there is room and it is good with her.
                      Richard
                      On Aug 23, 2011 5:05 PM, "Dougale MacAlestyr" <scadougal@...> wrote:

                      > Is there still a need for me to bring out my CA kit for "Shoot the Baron"?
                      >
                      > -Dougale

                    • Dougal MacAlister

                        There is probably not going to be any shoot the baron at Foxhunt....because I am not sure I will be in armor.  I sustained a knee injury at Pennsic (not overly serious) and being older I am not yet fully healed.  With this in mind I believe it best if I took another few days off from being in armor to be sure I am fully healed.

                        Henry

                        Baron Ayreton

                        No shooting the Baron this time.  I can refund any tickets.

                        Anne

                        The real question left is, "Is it still good with the Baron?"

                        -Dougale
                        Kitsume, the autocrat, says yes there is room and it is good with her.
                        Richard
                        On Aug 23, 2011 5:05 PM, "Dougale MacAlestyr" <scadougal@...> wrote:

                        > Is there still a need for me to bring out my CA kit for "Shoot the Baron"?
                        >
                        > -Dougale

                      • Dougal MacAlister

                          There is probably not going to be any shoot the baron at Foxhunt....because I am not sure I will be in armor.  I sustained a knee injury at Pennsic (not overly serious) and being older I am not yet fully healed.  With this in mind I believe it best if I took another few days off from being in armor to be sure I am fully healed.

                          Henry

                          Baron Ayreton

                          No shooting the Baron this time.  I can refund any tickets.

                          Anne

                          The real question left is, "Is it still good with the Baron?"

                          -Dougale
                          Kitsume, the autocrat, says yes there is room and it is good with her.
                          Richard
                          On Aug 23, 2011 5:05 PM, "Dougale MacAlestyr" <scadougal@...> wrote:

                          > Is there still a need for me to bring out my CA kit for "Shoot the Baron"?
                          >
                          > -Dougale

                        • Kelli

                            There is probably not going to be any shoot the baron at Foxhunt....because I am not sure I will be in armor.  I sustained a knee injury at Pennsic (not overly serious) and being older I am not yet fully healed.  With this in mind I believe it best if I took another few days off from being in armor to be sure I am fully healed.

                            Henry

                            Baron Ayreton

                            No shooting the Baron this time.  I can refund any tickets.

                            Anne

                            The real question left is, "Is it still good with the Baron?"

                            -Dougale
                            Kitsume, the autocrat, says yes there is room and it is good with her.
                            Richard
                            On Aug 23, 2011 5:05 PM, "Dougale MacAlestyr" <scadougal@...> wrote:

                            > Is there still a need for me to bring out my CA kit for "Shoot the Baron"?
                            >
                            > -Dougale

                          • Bernal Schooley

                              There is probably not going to be any shoot the baron at Foxhunt....because I am not sure I will be in armor.  I sustained a knee injury at Pennsic (not overly serious) and being older I am not yet fully healed.  With this in mind I believe it best if I took another few days off from being in armor to be sure I am fully healed.

                              Henry

                              Baron Ayreton

                              No shooting the Baron this time.  I can refund any tickets.

                              Anne

                              The real question left is, "Is it still good with the Baron?"

                              -Dougale
                              Kitsume, the autocrat, says yes there is room and it is good with her.
                              Richard
                              On Aug 23, 2011 5:05 PM, "Dougale MacAlestyr" <scadougal@...> wrote:

                              > Is there still a need for me to bring out my CA kit for "Shoot the Baron"?
                              >
                              > -Dougale

                            • PJ Reaney
                              Message 14 of 22 , Aug 24, 2011
                                Hmmm....maybe that can be a new twist on the fundraiser....

                                Have people pay to NOT have the baronees shot.  Wonder which would raise more money?

                                There is probably not going to be any shoot the baron at Foxhunt....because I am not sure I will be in armor.  I sustained a knee injury at Pennsic (not overly serious) and being older I am not yet fully healed.  With this in mind I believe it best if I took another few days off from being in armor to be sure I am fully healed.

                                Henry

                                Baron Ayreton

                                No shooting the Baron this time.  I can refund any tickets.

                                Anne

                                The real question left is, "Is it still good with the Baron?"

                                -Dougale
                                Kitsume, the autocrat, says yes there is room and it is good with her.
                                Richard
                                On Aug 23, 2011 5:05 PM, "Dougale MacAlestyr" <scadougal@...> wrote:

                                > Is there still a need for me to bring out my CA kit for "Shoot the Baron"?
                                >
                                > -Dougale

                              • kevin purtrell
                                Message 15 of 22 , Aug 24, 2011
                                  We can go to IAHC and have shots with the Baroness.

                                  Kevin Ambrozijwski

                                  Hmmm....maybe that can be a new twist on the fundraiser....

                                  Have people pay to NOT have the baronees shot.  Wonder which would raise more money?

                                  There is probably not going to be any shoot the baron at Foxhunt....because I am not sure I will be in armor.  I sustained a knee injury at Pennsic (not overly serious) and being older I am not yet fully healed.  With this in mind I believe it best if I took another few days off from being in armor to be sure I am fully healed.

                                  Henry
                                  Baron Ayreton

                                  No shooting the Baron this time.  I can refund any tickets.
                                  Anne

                                  The real question left is, "Is it still good with the Baron?"

                                  -Dougale
                                  Kitsume, the autocrat, says yes there is room and it is good with her.
                                  Richard
                                  On Aug 23, 2011 5:05 PM, "Dougale MacAlestyr" <scadougal@...> wrote:

                                  > Is there still a need for me to bring out my CA kit for "Shoot the Baron"?
                                  >
                                  > -Dougale

                                • Jeffnaggie
                                  Message 16 of 22 , Aug 24, 2011
                                    She's my squire sister.  I'll shoot her, but I'll do it with love in my heart.

                                    Hillary

                                    Hmmm....maybe that can be a new twist on the fundraiser....

                                    Have people pay to NOT have the baronees shot.  Wonder which would raise more money?

                                    There is probably not going to be any shoot the baron at Foxhunt....because I am not sure I will be in armor.  I sustained a knee injury at Pennsic (not overly serious) and being older I am not yet fully healed.  With this in mind I believe it best if I took another few days off from being in armor to be sure I am fully healed.

                                    Henry
                                    Baron Ayreton

                                    No shooting the Baron this time.  I can refund any tickets.
                                    Anne

                                    The real question left is, "Is it still good with the Baron?"

                                    -Dougale
                                    Kitsume, the autocrat, says yes there is room and it is good with her.
                                    Richard
                                    On Aug 23, 2011 5:05 PM, "Dougale MacAlestyr" <scadougal@...> wrote:

                                    > Is there still a need for me to bring out my CA kit for "Shoot the Baron"?
                                    >
                                    > -Dougale

                                  • Dougale MacAlestyr
                                    Message 17 of 22 , Aug 24, 2011
                                      That's not going to look favorably towards your "Evil Merit Badge"

                                      Besides, you can still "Shoot the Baron"...

                                      -Dougale

                                    • misreall@comcast.net
                                      Message 18 of 22 , Aug 24, 2011

                                        That turns it into Shoot the Angel's Husband.

                                        Anne

                                        That's not going to look favorably towards your "Evil Merit Badge"

                                        Besides, you can still "Shoot the Baron"...

                                        -Dougale
                                        She's my squire sister.  I'll shoot her, but I'll do it with love in my heart.

                                        Hillary

                                        Hmmm....maybe that can be a new twist on the fundraiser....

                                        Have people pay to NOT have the baronees shot.  Wonder which would raise more money?

                                        There is probably not going to be any shoot the baron at Foxhunt....because I am not sure I will be in armor.  I sustained a knee injury at Pennsic (not overly serious) and being older I am not yet fully healed.  With this in mind I believe it best if I took another few days off from being in armor to be sure I am fully healed.

                                        Henry
                                        Baron Ayreton

                                        No shooting the Baron this time.  I can refund any tickets.
                                        Anne

                                        The real question left is, "Is it still good with the Baron?"

                                        -Dougale
                                        Kitsume, the autocrat, says yes there is room and it is good with her.
                                        Richard
                                        On Aug 23, 2011 5:05 PM, "Dougale MacAlestyr" <scadougal@...> wrote:

                                        > Is there still a need for me to bring out my CA kit for "Shoot the Baron"?
                                        >
                                        > -Dougale

                                      • Dougale MacAlestyr
                                        Message 19 of 22 , Aug 24, 2011
                                          Which is still true, as I'm a baron...and an Angel's Husband.

                                          -Dougale

                                        • misreall@comcast.net
                                          Message 20 of 22 , Aug 24, 2011

                                            Exactly!

                                            Anne

                                            Which is still true, as I'm a baron...and an Angel's Husband.

                                            -Dougale
                                            That turns it into Shoot the Angel's Husband.
                                            Anne

                                            That's not going to look favorably towards your "Evil Merit Badge"

                                            Besides, you can still "Shoot the Baron"...

                                            -Dougale
                                            She's my squire sister.  I'll shoot her, but I'll do it with love in my heart.

                                            Hillary

                                            Hmmm....maybe that can be a new twist on the fundraiser....

                                            Have people pay to NOT have the baronees shot.  Wonder which would raise more money?

                                            There is probably not going to be any shoot the baron at Foxhunt....because I am not sure I will be in armor.  I sustained a knee injury at Pennsic (not overly serious) and being older I am not yet fully healed.  With this in mind I believe it best if I took another few days off from being in armor to be sure I am fully healed.

                                            Henry
                                            Baron Ayreton

                                            No shooting the Baron this time.  I can refund any tickets.
                                            Anne

                                            The real question left is, "Is it still good with the Baron?"

                                            -Dougale
                                            Kitsume, the autocrat, says yes there is room and it is good with her.
                                            Richard
                                            On Aug 23, 2011 5:05 PM, "Dougale MacAlestyr" <scadougal@...> wrote:

                                            > Is there still a need for me to bring out my CA kit for "Shoot the Baron"?
                                            >
                                            > -Dougale

                                          • kevin purtrell
                                            Message 21 of 22 , Aug 24, 2011
                                              Shot through the heart
                                              And you're to blame
                                              You give Loove.
                                              A bad name.

                                              Excuse me for the 80s flashback.

                                              -Kevin

                                              She's my squire sister.  I'll shoot her, but I'll do it with love in my heart.

                                              Hillary

                                              Hmmm....maybe that can be a new twist on the fundraiser....

                                              Have people pay to NOT have the baronees shot.  Wonder which would raise more money?

                                              There is probably not going to be any shoot the baron at Foxhunt....because I am not sure I will be in armor.  I sustained a knee injury at Pennsic (not overly serious) and being older I am not yet fully healed.  With this in mind I believe it best if I took another few days off from being in armor to be sure I am fully healed.

                                              Henry
                                              Baron Ayreton

                                              No shooting the Baron this time.  I can refund any tickets.
                                              Anne

                                              The real question left is, "Is it still good with the Baron?"

                                              -Dougale
                                              Kitsume, the autocrat, says yes there is room and it is good with her.
                                              Richard
                                              On Aug 23, 2011 5:05 PM, "Dougale MacAlestyr" <scadougal@...> wrote:

                                              > Is there still a need for me to bring out my CA kit for "Shoot the Baron"?
                                              >
                                              > -Dougale

                                            • kharmindh
                                              Message 22 of 22 , Sep 4, 2011
                                                I'd definitely be up for "Shots WITH the Baroness"!
                                                Oh, wait - that was while I was out of town, wasn't it? Dayum!

                                                Kharmin