Baron's Noyse CANCELLED 3 weeks in September

  • Robyyan Torr d'Elandris
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2011
      Early notice for anyone that thought they might start something new in the
      fall... Baron's Noyse will _not_ be meeting Sept. 5, 12, or 19.

      I've added some reminders to the group calendar so those that come
      intermittently will have a chance to be reminded not to.

      Happy to have people show up to start playing on Sept. 26, or any Monday after!

      http://robyyan.googlepages.com