Thieves of Hearts practice tomorrow

  • Tedesco da Venezia
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2011
      As a reminder, practice will resume at Glenbrook North High School tomorrow.  I just spoke to the Captain and the gymnasium floors are finished, so even if it is raining tomorrow afternoon we will have indoor practice space.

      I'm not sure if the parking lot is unblocked yet, so when you arrive check the lot between the fieldhouse and the gymnasiums.  If its still blocked, park in the far lot that we have been for summer practices.

      thank you

      ~Tedesco da Venezia~