Re: [Ayreton] Out of Town visitor tomorrow-looking for activities

  • Rob Hicks
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 21 7:58 AM
      We are also have dance here on the northside at 5:00

      Good Shepherd Christian Assembly
      6120 N Harlem, Chicago, IL

      From: Susan Mickelson <mickel14@...>
      To: "Ayreton@yahoogroups.com" <Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Sunday, August 21, 2011, 8:29 AM

      Yes, we are having fight practice.  Sent from my iPhone
      On Aug 20, 2011, at 8:28 PM, Fern <fern1445-tgs@...> wrote:

      Dear Ayreton,

      Tommorow, Sunday, Aug 21, Duchess Brigh will arrive in Chicago for a work conference downtown on Monday and Tuesday. She's crashing with me this trip and arriving about noon.

      We anticipate having free time tomorrow afternoon, and I'd love to give her the opportunity to join us in any SCA activities in the area for tomorrow.

      Are we having fighting practice at Ida Noyes? Is anyone doing cooking practice? or any special projects? Are there any great fabric/ bookstore sales this weekend? While I can't predict Brigh's preferences, it would be nice to have a lot of option to offer her!

      Thank you in advance for your help! Hope to see some of you tomorrow with Duchess Brigh in tow!

      yours,

      Fern
    • Rob Hicks
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 14, 2013
        Greetings fellow Ayretonians!

        I just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone who made it out to Carnivale for Sir Thomas and Mistress Hillary!

        I hope you had a great day of classes, and fighting.  Please come back to the Barony soon.

        In Service,

        Lord Dunstan Bramblette