Romeo & Juliet Production

  • Nadezda
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 24, 2007
      Greetings all!
      I was contacted by a rep from the Auditorium theater about an upcoming ABT production of Romeo & Juliet that they will be featuring, done in Rennasaunce style. Below is the info on it, which includes some nice student discounts. I also have a flyer on this, and Riverdance that I can send to anyone interested (it's too big to send to the list) Enjoy!
      -Nadezda
      TGS

      > February 23, 2007
      >
      >Ms. Merril Miller
      >Society of the Creative Anachronism
      >4668 N. LeClaire
      >Chicago, IL 60630
      >

      >Re: Romeo and Juliet
      >
      >Dear Ms. Miller:
      >
      > Pursuant to our telephone conversation of February 23, 2007, I am emailing you a copy of our new updated flier for Auditorium Theatre of Roosevelt University. It features a presentation of the American Ballet Theatre’s classic production of “Romeo & Juliet” . I hope the material will be useful as we are delighted to host this fine production.
      > One of the Auditorium Theatre’s goals is to educate and encourage cultural exchange through the Arts for which ballet, historical folk dance and classical literature have proven an excellent source. We are, therefore, attempting to reach educators, performers, societies and individuals who share a love of these art forms to invite them to attend one of the performances.
      > This year, Auditorium Theatre has instituted a new Student Balcony Club with 20% off tickets as well as the standard Student Matinee discount. We also have a special 15% off on Fridays for groups on some performances.
      > Please do not hesitate to call with any questions you may have. My telephone number is 312 922-2110 ext. # 305.
      > Thank you for your interest and kind attention on this matter, Ms. Miller. I hope that some of the members will be able to join us for an evening of Shakespeare and dance..
      >
      >Yours most sincerely,
      >

      >Elizabeth Butler
      >Assistant Group Sales Manager
      >Auditorium Theatre of Roosevelt University
      >50 E. Congress Pkwy.
      >Chicago, IL 60605
      >312.922.2110 ext.300
      >Fax 312.431.2360

    • Dolores Becker
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 24, 2007
        Is the date(s) of the performance(s) cleverly hidden in there somewhere?  Or am I just having a really bad day?

        Moose

        Nadezda <nadezda_z@...> wrote:
        Greetings all!
        I was contacted by a rep from the Auditorium theater about an upcoming ABT production of Romeo & Juliet that they will be featuring, done in Rennasaunce style. Below is the info on it, which includes some nice student discounts. I also have a flyer on this, and Riverdance that I can send to anyone interested (it's too big to send to the list) Enjoy!
        -Nadezda
        TGS

        > February 23, 2007
        >
        >Ms. Merril Miller
        >Society of the Creative Anachronism
        >4668 N. LeClaire
        >Chicago, IL 60630
        >

        >Re: Romeo and Juliet
        >
        >Dear Ms. Miller:
        >
        > Pursuant to our telephone conversation of February 23, 2007, I am emailing you a copy of our new updated flier for Auditorium Theatre of Roosevelt University. It features a presentation of the American Ballet Theatre’s classic production of “Romeo & Juliet” . I hope the material will be useful as we are delighted to host this fine production.
        > One of the Auditorium Theatre’s goals is to educate and encourage cultural exchange through the Arts for which ballet, historical folk dance and classical literature have proven an excellent source. We are, therefore, attempting to reach educators, performers, societies and individuals who share a love of these art forms to invite them to attend one of the performances.
        > This year, Auditorium Theatre has instituted a new Student Balcony Club with 20% off tickets as well as the standard Student Matinee discount. We also have a special 15% off on Fridays for groups on some performances.
        > Please do not hesitate to call with any questions you may have. My telephone number is 312 922-2110 ext. # 305.
        > Thank you for your interest and kind attention on this matter, Ms. Miller. I hope that some of the members will be able to join us for an evening of Shakespeare and dance..
        >
        >Yours most sincerely,
        >

        >Elizabeth Butler
        >Assistant Group Sales Manager
        >Auditorium Theatre of Roosevelt University
        >50 E. Congress Pkwy.
        >Chicago, IL 60605
        >312.922.2110 ext.300
        >Fax 312.431.2360