Re: [Ayreton] Out of Town visitor tomorrow-looking for activities

  • Andrea Dubnick
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 21, 2011
      Or that might be a reason not to go near downtown Chicago :-{)

      AElfred

        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 21, 2011
          Thanks, Susanna!

          I'm really glad to know for sure about fighting practice! Now I can let Brigh make an informed choice!

          Fern

          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 21, 2011
            We are also have dance here on the northside at 5:00

            Good Shepherd Christian Assembly
            6120 N Harlem, Chicago, IL

            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 14, 2013
              Greetings fellow Ayretonians!

              I just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone who made it out to Carnivale for Sir Thomas and Mistress Hillary!

              I hope you had a great day of classes, and fighting.  Please come back to the Barony soon.

              In Service,

              Lord Dunstan Bramblette