Basse Danze at Northside Dance Practice!

  • Rob Hicks
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 2011

      Basse Danze!!!

      This Sunday we'll work through Dance De Cleves a popular basse dance from 15 century Italy.
      We'll also run through some
      -English yet to be determined. (Request away)
      -Italian at this point includes;
      Amoroso (with floor variations?)
      Gracca Amorosa: an excellent 16th century cascarda
      Rostiboli Gioioso or Gioioso in tre
      and possibly more to be determined.
      See you Sunday!
      This practice will be hosted by the Empire of Chivalry and Steel; wonderful people who love to dance.
      Please come and end your weekend with some dance. smile

      Sunday, August 21, 2011, 5:00 PM
      6120 N Harlem, Chicago, IL (map)
      Just come in and go down to the basement

    • Hannah
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 19, 2011