Arts Martial Correction!!!

  • ayretontownecryer
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2006
      I sincerely apologize.

      I made a mistake about the Thieves of Hearts Practice for this Week
      ONLY!

      This Tuesday May 16, 2006 the Thieves of Heart Practice has been
      cancelled!!!

      I apologize for any heart attacks, frustrations, difficulties, agina
      and panic attacks the misposting may have caused. However all
      vexations, problems and other such things I proudly claim.

      Sorry folks!!!

      Ian the Green
      Ayreton Towne Cry Baby