Martial Activities for the Webpage

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2011
      Hola Everyone,

      I have managed to replace the martial activities page for the baronial stuff with the martial page from Carnivale and can't find any backups at the moment. So, I am just working on replacing it.

      If you are responsible for a martial activity around the barony, please send me the details including Day of Week, Time of Day, Name of Location, Address of Location, Contact Person, Contact Phone, and other pertinent info and I'll get it corrected as soon as possible.

      Also, I am still seeking a replacement for webminister. Kitsune has become the regional web minister and cannot report to herself, so the position is still open. Let me know if you're interested.

      Thanks!

      Sarafina

      --
      Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL, OP