Re: S.O.S.

  • kharmindh
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 16, 2011
      Adam - Now that we are home from the War (hooray), and you have a place to live (hooray) ~
      where are you currently located, and what area(s) would you be willing to work in? No sense spending most of your income on a commute!

      Kharmin, east of Elgin

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Saganth/Adam <saganth@...> wrote:

      > Administrative assistant / clerical / receptionist type work. I can also do in-person customer service like working a counter or cash register, or other fields. Just can't do factory or ladder work or heavy lifting.
      > If you like, I can send you a copy of my resume. Not including it here because you contacted me via your phone, not sure if you can handle a MS Word file attached...
      >
      > Adam

      > What do you do?
      > Kith

      > To be clear, by "resolved" I mean I have found a place to stay for the time being. I am still looking for employment.

      > Adam
    • Saganth/Adam
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 16, 2011
        I am in Batavia on Rte 31. I'd be willing to take work in eastern Kane county or western or central Dupage county.

        Adam

        > War (hooray), and you have a place to live (hooray) ~
        >
        > where are you currently located, and what area(s) would you
        > be willing to work in? No sense spending most of your income
        > on a commute!
        >
        > Kharmin, east of Elgin
        >
        > --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com,
        > Saganth/Adam <saganth@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Administrative assistant / clerical / receptionist
        > type work. I can also do in-person customer service like
        > working a counter or cash register, or other fields. Just
        > can't do factory or ladder work or heavy lifting.
        > > If you like, I can send you a copy of my resume. Not
        > including it here because you contacted me via your phone,
        > not sure if you can handle a MS Word file attached...
        > >
        > > Adam
        >
        > > What do you do?
        > > Kith
        >
        > >       To be clear, by
        > "resolved" I mean I have found a place to stay for the time
        > being. I am still looking for employment.
        >
        > > Adam

        > coordinators, to get access to post Special Notices, send a
        > request to <Ayreton-owner@yahoogroups.com>.
        > Yahoo! Groups Links
        >

        >     Ayreton-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      • kevin purtrell
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 16, 2011
          There are some job openings at Oakton Community College, but thats too far for you.

          -Kevin