Re: [Ayreton] Thanks!

  • Philippa of Otterbourne
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 15, 2011
      Ditto what Hilary said. I enjoyed meeting you guys.

      Philippa

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 15, 2011, at 9:01 AM, jeffnaggie@... wrote:

      > You guys were amazing, we should be thanking you!
      > Hillary

    • Fern
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 20, 2011
        Dear Ayreton,

        Tommorow, Sunday, Aug 21, Duchess Brigh will arrive in Chicago for a work conference downtown on Monday and Tuesday. She's crashing with me this trip and arriving about noon.

        We anticipate having free time tomorrow afternoon, and I'd love to give her the opportunity to join us in any SCA activities in the area for tomorrow.

        Are we having fighting practice at Ida Noyes? Is anyone doing cooking practice? or any special projects? Are there any great fabric/ bookstore sales this weekend? While I can't predict Brigh's preferences, it would be nice to have a lot of option to offer her!

        Thank you in advance for your help! Hope to see some of you tomorrow with Duchess Brigh in tow!

        yours,

        Fern
      • Hilla Hamasdohtor

          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 21, 2011
            Or that might be a reason not to go near downtown Chicago :-{)

            AElfred

              Message 6 of 13 , Aug 21, 2011
                Thanks, Susanna!

                I'm really glad to know for sure about fighting practice! Now I can let Brigh make an informed choice!

                Fern

                Message 7 of 13 , Aug 21, 2011
                  We are also have dance here on the northside at 5:00

                  Good Shepherd Christian Assembly
                  6120 N Harlem, Chicago, IL

                  Message 8 of 13 , Apr 14, 2013
                    Greetings fellow Ayretonians!

                    I just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone who made it out to Carnivale for Sir Thomas and Mistress Hillary!

                    I hope you had a great day of classes, and fighting.  Please come back to the Barony soon.

                    In Service,

                    Lord Dunstan Bramblette