Thanks!

  • maieveconnor@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 15 6:47 AM
      On behalf of our family, we would like to thank the Ayreton camp for making Pennsic such a great experience for us. You are all incredibly cool people and you helped to make this an unforgettably fun and meaningful part of our Summer.

      - Maieve (spell as you like) and Sven (same) =)
    • jeffnaggie@aol.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 15 7:01 AM
        You guys were amazing, we should be thanking you!
        Hillary

        From: "maieveconnor@..." <mythwren@...>
        Sender: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 13:47:05
        To: <Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: [Ayreton] Thanks!

        On behalf of our family, we would like to thank the Ayreton camp for making Pennsic such a great experience for us. You are all incredibly cool people and you helped to make this an unforgettably fun and meaningful part of our Summer.

        - Maieve (spell as you like) and Sven (same) =)

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Philippa of Otterbourne
        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 15 7:14 AM
          Ditto what Hilary said. I enjoyed meeting you guys.

          Philippa

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Aug 15, 2011, at 9:01 AM, jeffnaggie@... wrote:

          > You guys were amazing, we should be thanking you!
          > Hillary

        • Fern
          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 20 6:28 PM
            Dear Ayreton,

            Tommorow, Sunday, Aug 21, Duchess Brigh will arrive in Chicago for a work conference downtown on Monday and Tuesday. She's crashing with me this trip and arriving about noon.

            We anticipate having free time tomorrow afternoon, and I'd love to give her the opportunity to join us in any SCA activities in the area for tomorrow.

            Are we having fighting practice at Ida Noyes? Is anyone doing cooking practice? or any special projects? Are there any great fabric/ bookstore sales this weekend? While I can't predict Brigh's preferences, it would be nice to have a lot of option to offer her!

            Thank you in advance for your help! Hope to see some of you tomorrow with Duchess Brigh in tow!

            yours,

            Fern
          • Hilla Hamasdohtor

              Message 6 of 13 , Aug 21 6:29 AM
                Or that might be a reason not to go near downtown Chicago :-{)

                AElfred

                  Message 8 of 13 , Aug 21 7:25 AM
                    Thanks, Susanna!

                    I'm really glad to know for sure about fighting practice! Now I can let Brigh make an informed choice!

                    Fern

                    Message 9 of 13 , Aug 21 7:58 AM
                      We are also have dance here on the northside at 5:00

                      Good Shepherd Christian Assembly
                      6120 N Harlem, Chicago, IL

                      Message 10 of 13 , Apr 14, 2013
                        Greetings fellow Ayretonians!

                        I just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone who made it out to Carnivale for Sir Thomas and Mistress Hillary!

                        I hope you had a great day of classes, and fighting.  Please come back to the Barony soon.

                        In Service,

                        Lord Dunstan Bramblette