Reminder: No practice this Tuesday @GBN

  • Tedesco da Venezia
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2011
      Hope everyone is back from Pennsic safe and sound.  Due to the 800 loads of laundry that need to be done, tents that need to be washed, and the general "I don't want to touch anything medieval" feeling post-war, there is not going to be practice this week.

      Thieves of Hearts Practice at Glenbrook North High School will resume Tuesday, Aug 23rd.

      Thank you
      ~Tedesco da Venezia~