Fw: Your New PicBadge "Dragon\'s Barb"

  • Blair Peterson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14 1:00 PM
      I just found a way to add the Dragon's Barb to your FB profile.  Check it out if you're interested by clicking the "here" below.

      HL Lukas Mesmer
      Ayreton Archery Marshall
      Ayreton Archery Champion

      Hi Blair Peterson,
      Your PicBadge 'Dragon\'s Barb' was successfully created and can be found here.

      To help it along you can promote it to your followers and friends in the following ways:
      Feel free to contact us for additional information or assistance at support@...
      Best,
      PicBadges team
      This message was intended for stoutmaker@....
      If you do not wish to receive this type of email from PicBadges in the future, please follow the link below to unsubscribe.
      Unsubscribe