Garmin 1175t for sale

  • Earik MacSkellie
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2011
      Sorry for the hijacking of this forum. I thought this might interest someone. Fiona bought a gps for me only to find out we can't get a middle eastern database. It has a full North American database and does work but it is refurbished. We bought it from woot for $50. anyone interested?

      --
      Ld. Earik MacSkellie, esq.
      Ayreton Brewers Guild

      "Doo after the good and leve the evyl, and it shal brynge you to good fame and renommee."
      - William Caxton's preface to Sir Thomas Mallory's Le Morte d'Arthur