RE: [Ayreton] Re: Fighter practice next Tuesday, visiting Knight

  • Blair Peterson
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 4, 2011
      BTW, thanks for everyone who came out to get a fight practice the other week.  Hirsch has raved several times about how much fun he had with many of the area fighters, to the point he said when he visits Chicago, bringing the heavy gear is a must. :)

      Lukas

      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      From: kith3609@...
      Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 21:33:06 -0500
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Re: Fighter practice next Tuesday, visiting Knight

      Sounds like a plan

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 19, 2011, at 8:40 PM, "The Stoutmaker" <stoutmaker72@...> wrote:

      This would be Graf Sir Hirsch, former King of Calontir. He's one hell of a tough fight, but also one hell of a good fight. He used to school me quite often, but I have never had so much fun taking my whoopin' while fighting heavy. Hirsch is looking to try out fighting with some new faces that he doesn't normally get to fight, while in town for work. So if you're yearning to fight a new face at weekly fighter practice, grab your armor and come on out this coming Tuesday.

      So come on out and test your skills, have some fun and meet one hell of a guy and fighter.

      HL Lukas Mesmer
      Ayreton Archery Champion
      Ayreton Archery Marshall
      Squire to Graf Sir Hirsch Ross Eichman