RE: [Ayreton] Re: Wednesday Night Archery Practice @ Glenbrook North

  • Blair Peterson
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 4 6:30 AM
      Sorry Amelie.  The push for Pennsic took over.  There's been a demand for it though, so I plan to hook this up after getting back from war.

      Look for it to happen on August 24th (as the 17th I may be out celebrating the b-day).

      Plus, I'd like to work it up with a little more art than I was planning on, given the interest.  I will make an announcement back out to the list sometime after war.

      Lukas Mesmer
      Ayreton Archery Champion
      Ayreton Archery Marshall
      Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour.
      Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That's
      Relativity.- Albert Einstein

      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      From: emilysue@...
      Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 12:05:19 -0500
      Subject: [Ayreton] Re: Wednesday Night Archery Practice @ Glenbrook North

      So no Death Star shoot in Forest Park tonight?

      The kids were looking forward to it.

      Amelie d'Anjou

      emilysue@...