Re: [Ayreton] Re: Baroness Rowan is in Chicago trying to get a ride to Pennsic prior to Friday

  • Willie
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2 3:45 PM
      Ooooh that reminds me. Is there anyone who could take up a sleeping bag for me?

      I forgot to send it with my armor :(
      Thank you
      Kith

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 2, 2011, at 4:42 PM, Seamus MacBain <seamus@...> wrote:

      To all,

      The Baroness has had two offers from people heading out soon.
      Thank you to everyone who forwarded emails and made calls in order to help out.

      --
      Seamus