Baroness Rowan is in Chicago trying to get a ride to Pennsic prior to Friday

  • Seamus MacBain
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2011
      To all,

      The Baroness Rowan is in Chicago and trying to get a ride out to
      Pennsic before Friday.
      Is anyone heading out Wednesday/Thursday and has room for one person
      and a duffel bag (about 14 inches deep, 18 inches wide, and 30 inches
      long).

      Let me know if bribes are needed and I'll work something out with the
      driver of the vehicle.

      --
      Seamus MacBain
      Heavy Weapons Champion, Barony of Ayreton
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2011
        To all,

        The Baroness has had two offers from people heading out soon.
        Thank you to everyone who forwarded emails and made calls in order to help out.

        --
        Seamus

        On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 1:18 AM, Seamus MacBain
        <seamus@...> wrote:
        > To all,
        >

        > The Baroness Rowan is in Chicago and trying to get a ride out to
        > Pennsic before Friday.
        > Is anyone heading out Wednesday/Thursday and has room for one person
        > and a duffel bag (about 14 inches deep, 18 inches wide, and 30 inches
        > long).
        >

        > Let me know if bribes are needed and I'll work something out with the
        > driver of the vehicle.
        >

        > --
        > Seamus MacBain
        > Heavy Weapons Champion, Barony of Ayreton
        > Squire to Viscount Leif Haakonson the Gray Fox

      • Willie
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2, 2011
          Ooooh that reminds me. Is there anyone who could take up a sleeping bag for me?

          I forgot to send it with my armor :(
          Thank you
          Kith

          Sent from my iPhone