Re: [Ayreton] S.O.S.

  • Saganth/Adam
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 29, 2011
      Administrative assistant / clerical / receptionist type work. I can also do in-person customer service like working a counter or cash register, or other fields. Just can't do factory or ladder work or heavy lifting.

      If you like, I can send you a copy of my resume. Not including it here because you contacted me via your phone, not sure if you can handle a MS Word file attached...

      Adam

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 16, 2011
        Adam - Now that we are home from the War (hooray), and you have a place to live (hooray) ~
        where are you currently located, and what area(s) would you be willing to work in? No sense spending most of your income on a commute!

        Kharmin, east of Elgin

        --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Saganth/Adam <saganth@...> wrote:

        > Administrative assistant / clerical / receptionist type work. I can also do in-person customer service like working a counter or cash register, or other fields. Just can't do factory or ladder work or heavy lifting.
        > If you like, I can send you a copy of my resume. Not including it here because you contacted me via your phone, not sure if you can handle a MS Word file attached...
        >
        > Adam

        > What do you do?
        > Kith

        > To be clear, by "resolved" I mean I have found a place to stay for the time being. I am still looking for employment.

        > Adam
      • Saganth/Adam
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 16, 2011
          I am in Batavia on Rte 31. I'd be willing to take work in eastern Kane county or western or central Dupage county.

          Adam

          > War (hooray), and you have a place to live (hooray) ~
          >
          > where are you currently located, and what area(s) would you
          > be willing to work in? No sense spending most of your income
          > on a commute!
          >
          > Kharmin, east of Elgin
          >
          > --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com,
          > Saganth/Adam <saganth@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Administrative assistant / clerical / receptionist
          > type work. I can also do in-person customer service like
          > working a counter or cash register, or other fields. Just
          > can't do factory or ladder work or heavy lifting.
          > > If you like, I can send you a copy of my resume. Not
          > including it here because you contacted me via your phone,
          > not sure if you can handle a MS Word file attached...
          > >
          > > Adam
          >
          > > What do you do?
          > > Kith
          >
          > >       To be clear, by
          > "resolved" I mean I have found a place to stay for the time
          > being. I am still looking for employment.
          >
          > > Adam

          > coordinators, to get access to post Special Notices, send a
          > request to <Ayreton-owner@yahoogroups.com>.
          > Yahoo! Groups Links
          >

          >     Ayreton-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        • kevin purtrell
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 16, 2011
            There are some job openings at Oakton Community College, but thats too far for you.

            -Kevin