S.O.S.

  • Saganth/Adam
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 20, 2011
      Good gentles,

      Most of you don't know me I fear. I've been part of the Foxvale and Rokkhealden groups for the last 8 months. I moved here from New York a little over a year ago to start my life over. I love this area and wish to stay and make my life work here. But I am in serious trouble.

      I've had a great deal of difficulty finding work out here. And now the people I live with are moving away at the end of this month, so on top of needing work, I am about to be homeless.

      If you have a room to loan to someone who's very good at housework and a very polite roommate, and who will try to make his stay as short and unimposing as possible, know someone who is hiring or can help in any way, I would be ever so grateful!

      Please help.

      Adam Goss aka Lord Rubyn Makdonald
      Lombard, IL
    • Saganth/Adam
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 29, 2011
        Um, please disregard this message. It took over 9 days to appear on the group's list, and the matter has been resolved anyway.

        Rubin / Adam

        > Most of you don't know me I fear. I've been part of the
        > Foxvale and Rokkhealden groups for the last 8 months. I
        > moved here from New York a little over a year ago to start
        > my life over. I love this area and wish to stay and make my
        > life work here. But I am in serious trouble.
        >
        > I've had a great deal of difficulty finding work out here.
        > And now the people I live with are moving away at the end of
        > this month, so on top of needing work, I am about to be
        > homeless.
        >
        > If you have a room to loan to someone who's very good at
        > housework and a very polite roommate, and who will try to
        > make his stay as short and unimposing as possible, know
        > someone who is hiring or can help in any way, I would be
        > ever so grateful!
        >
        > Please help.
        >
        > Adam Goss aka Lord Rubyn Makdonald
        > Lombard, IL

        > coordinators, to get access to post Special Notices, send a
        > request to <Ayreton-owner@yahoogroups.com>.
        > Yahoo! Groups Links
        >

        >     Ayreton-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      • Saganth/Adam
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 29, 2011
          To be clear, by "resolved" I mean I have found a place to stay for the time being. I am still looking for employment.

          Adam

          > took over 9 days to appear on the group's list, and the
          > matter has been resolved anyway.
          >
          > Rubin / Adam
          >

          > --- On Wed, 7/20/11, Saganth/Adam <saganth@...>
          > wrote:
          >
          > > From: Saganth/Adam <saganth@...>
          > > Subject: [Ayreton] S.O.S.
          > > To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
          > > Cc: rokkehealden@yahoogroups.com
          > > Date: Wednesday, July 20, 2011, 10:54 AM
          > > Good gentles,
          > >
          > > Most of you don't know me I fear. I've been part of
          > the
          > > Foxvale and Rokkhealden groups for the last 8 months.
          > > moved here from New York a little over a year ago to
          > start
          > > my life over. I love this area and wish to stay and
          > make my
          > > life work here. But I am in serious trouble.
          > >
          > > I've had a great deal of difficulty finding work out
          > here.
          > > And now the people I live with are moving away at the
          > end of
          > > this month, so on top of needing work, I am about to
          > be
          > > homeless.
          > >
          > > If you have a room to loan to someone who's very good
          > at
          > > housework and a very polite roommate, and who will try
          > > make his stay as short and unimposing as possible,
          > know
          > > someone who is hiring or can help in any way, I would
          > be
          > > ever so grateful!
          > >
          > > Please help.
          > >
          > > Adam Goss aka Lord Rubyn Makdonald
          > > Lombard, IL

          > > your subscription to "Special Notices".  Activities
          > > coordinators, to get access to post Special Notices,
          > send a
          > > request to <Ayreton-owner@yahoogroups.com>.
          > > Yahoo! Groups Links
          > >

          > >     Ayreton-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          > coordinators, to get access to post Special Notices, send a
          > request to <Ayreton-owner@yahoogroups.com>.
          > Yahoo! Groups Links
          >

          >     Ayreton-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        • Willie
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 29, 2011
            What do you do?

            Kith

            Sent from my iPhone

            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 29, 2011
              Administrative assistant / clerical / receptionist type work. I can also do in-person customer service like working a counter or cash register, or other fields. Just can't do factory or ladder work or heavy lifting.

              If you like, I can send you a copy of my resume. Not including it here because you contacted me via your phone, not sure if you can handle a MS Word file attached...

            • kharmindh
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 16, 2011
                Adam - Now that we are home from the War (hooray), and you have a place to live (hooray) ~
                where are you currently located, and what area(s) would you be willing to work in? No sense spending most of your income on a commute!

                Kharmin, east of Elgin

                --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Saganth/Adam <saganth@...> wrote:

                > Administrative assistant / clerical / receptionist type work. I can also do in-person customer service like working a counter or cash register, or other fields. Just can't do factory or ladder work or heavy lifting.
                > If you like, I can send you a copy of my resume. Not including it here because you contacted me via your phone, not sure if you can handle a MS Word file attached...
                >
                > Adam

                > What do you do?
                > Kith

                > To be clear, by "resolved" I mean I have found a place to stay for the time being. I am still looking for employment.

                > Adam
              • Saganth/Adam
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 16, 2011
                  I am in Batavia on Rte 31. I'd be willing to take work in eastern Kane county or western or central Dupage county.

                  Adam

                  > War (hooray), and you have a place to live (hooray) ~
                  >
                  > where are you currently located, and what area(s) would you
                  > be willing to work in? No sense spending most of your income
                  > on a commute!
                  >
                  > Kharmin, east of Elgin
                  >
                  > --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com,
                  > Saganth/Adam <saganth@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Administrative assistant / clerical / receptionist
                  > type work. I can also do in-person customer service like
                  > working a counter or cash register, or other fields. Just
                  > can't do factory or ladder work or heavy lifting.
                  > > If you like, I can send you a copy of my resume. Not
                  > including it here because you contacted me via your phone,
                  > not sure if you can handle a MS Word file attached...
                  > >
                  > > Adam
                  >
                  > > What do you do?
                  > > Kith
                  >
                  > >       To be clear, by
                  > "resolved" I mean I have found a place to stay for the time
                  > being. I am still looking for employment.
                  >
                  > > Adam

                  > coordinators, to get access to post Special Notices, send a
                  > request to <Ayreton-owner@yahoogroups.com>.
                  > Yahoo! Groups Links
                  >

                  >     Ayreton-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                • kevin purtrell
                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 16, 2011
                    There are some job openings at Oakton Community College, but thats too far for you.

                    -Kevin