Re: [Ayreton] Fight practice at the Church (NW side of Chicago) tonight is cancelled

  • kevin purtrell
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 27, 2011

      From: g. Willie Arnold <kith3609@...>
      Subject: [Ayreton] Fight practice at the Church (NW side of Chicago) tonight is cancelled
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, July 27, 2011, 12:48 PM

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 27, 2011

        On Jul 27, 2011, at 1:20 PM, kevin purtrell <krpurtell@...> wrote:

        From: g. Willie Arnold <kith3609@...>
        To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Wednesday, July 27, 2011, 12:48 PM

        So much to do so little time.

        Practice today is cancelled.

        Thanks

        Kith

      • Clint Anderson
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 27, 2011

          If not I get home from North Carolina tonight.  Let me know if I can help latter this week.

          Anton

          On Jul 27, 2011 2:20 PM, "kevin purtrell" <krpurtell@...> wrote:
          > So did you authorize last night?:
          >
          > Kevin A.

        • Blair Peterson
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 4, 2011
            Sorry Amelie.  The push for Pennsic took over.  There's been a demand for it though, so I plan to hook this up after getting back from war.

            Look for it to happen on August 24th (as the 17th I may be out celebrating the b-day).

            Plus, I'd like to work it up with a little more art than I was planning on, given the interest.  I will make an announcement back out to the list sometime after war.

            Lukas Mesmer
            Ayreton Archery Champion
            Ayreton Archery Marshall
            Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour.
            Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That's
            Relativity.- Albert Einstein

            To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
            From: emilysue@...
            Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 12:05:19 -0500
            Subject: [Ayreton] Re: Wednesday Night Archery Practice @ Glenbrook North

            So no Death Star shoot in Forest Park tonight?

            The kids were looking forward to it.

            Amelie d'Anjou

            emilysue@...